Sign in to follow this  

Fantasy I've been dreaming about...

Its been a while since I've worn a diaper and had any fun that includes them as I don't have any. I'm a bit shy to buy them, to be completely honest :blush:

I really want to have a really good desperation contest, where we both make each other hold as long as we can. We aren't aloud to wear yet. The first one to leak without one on is the loser (is my dream I was the loser, and made a wet patch on my undies) and has to be all tied up. The winner wears a diaper and leaks bit by bit while sitting on the loser, the loser determines when to go and stop. If the winner can't stop wetting themselves uncontrollably then the loser becomes the winner and sits on them now. Still tied up, they can wear a diaper now and sit and wet all they want (so relieved when my dream let me win and I was able to pee), teasing how bad the other was for wetting. Now, you're both relieved so you do whatever you want (in my dream I had sex of course *naughty*)

I woke up with a wet spot on my bed sheets from my wet dream and as humiliated as I was, I did laundry right away. Maybe I should buy myself goodnights? But, I am shy and I don't know where to put a box of them. Do you think they come in like a package of 10? :blush:

I don't know if any of this makes sense to you guys but let me know if it sounds fun or not!

Sounds really really fun, I might have to try this with my girlfriend

Sounds really really fun, I might have to try this with my girlfriend

Good! Let me know if it was a great idea!

Its been a while since I've worn a diaper and had any fun that includes them as I don't have any. I'm a bit shy to buy them, to be completely honest :blush:

I really want to have a really good desperation contest, where we both make each other hold as long as we can. We aren't aloud to wear yet. The first one to leak without one on is the loser (is my dream I was the loser, and made a wet patch on my undies) and has to be all tied up. The winner wears a diaper and leaks bit by bit while sitting on the loser, the loser determines when to go and stop. If the winner can't stop wetting themselves uncontrollably then the loser becomes the winner and sits on them now. Still tied up, they can wear a diaper now and sit and wet all they want (so relieved when my dream let me win and I was able to pee), teasing how bad the other was for wetting. Now, you're both relieved so you do whatever you want (in my dream I had sex of course *naughty*)

I woke up with a wet spot on my bed sheets from my wet dream and as humiliated as I was, I did laundry right away. Maybe I should buy myself goodnights? But, I am shy and I don't know where to put a box of them. Do you think they come in like a package of 10? :blush:

I don't know if any of this makes sense to you guys but let me know if it sounds fun or not!

If you want to buy some diapers online and whatnot, ABUniverse and Bambino will ship in trial packs of 2. Makes them pretty easy to store. 

Goodnights do come in super-small packages, though. i'm not sure it's only 10, but it's small. Diapers.com shows that GoodNites makes 11-packs. I'm not sure if they're available in local stores, though.

Also, does sound fun. Sounds like you have a creative mind! :)

If you want to buy some diapers online and whatnot, ABUniverse and Bambino will ship in trial packs of 2. Makes them pretty easy to store. 

Goodnights do come in super-small packages, though. i'm not sure it's only 10, but it's small. Diapers.com shows that GoodNites makes 11-packs. I'm not sure if they're available in local stores, though.

Also, does sound fun. Sounds like you have a creative mind! :)

Ill go shopping tomorrow and see if they have the 11 packs! ヽ(´▽`)/

I am very creative, I also love experiencing things so I imagine things a lot about this fetish and what fun things I want to do!

I

Makes sense to me!

I'm thinking of writing out my own fantasies similar to this.

Sign in to follow this