Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Interactive Omo - Custom Character!

Welcome! c:

In this game, we'll not only be trying to make a girl pee, but also creating the girl ourselves!

How the Game Works:

-Each post will have an image, a short story/description to accompany it, and a prompt for the next post. Majority vote wins (unless it goes against the rules I will state below, in which case the second-highest will win, and so on).

-In the case of a tie, there will be a new post allowing a tie-breaker. Only one of those options will win, but there is always the chance of using a past idea later!

-Some prompts will be "Choose an action" while others will be a free-for-all.

-To start, I will not choose an option until I have at least 5 replies.

-Since I'm busy with school and work, it will not be consistent - my apologies ^^" But I will do my best to update as soon as I can!

Rules:

-Because I am not comfortable with drawing this (due to my skill level), I will draw no less clothing than what is shown.

-Everything must be within the character's consent. This applies only after an action has been made. (If, for example, you tickle her and she responds negatively, then you shouldn't do it again; but if she responds positively, you can continue to your heart's content.)

-When responding to a prompt, state the prompt first. This is just in case someone posts at the same time I post.

-No fighting, please. This is just for fun, and we all have different levels of comfort in different areas.

-Have fun! c:

--

post-95729-0-81137500-1459369817_thumb.p

Here is our girl. Notice that she is unfinished. It is your job to complete her design, give her a personality, and name her. The latter two will happen much later; for now, let's give her some color! (Things such as hair style, tattoos, and makeup will come up later.)

Skin color:

Eye color (right):

Eye color (left):

Hair color (base):

Going with OmoCommando on this one, White skin, green eyes, red hair.

Although it makes me think of FemShep in Mass Effect, or my current inquisitor in Dragon Age Inquisition. :P

Going with OmoCommando on this one, White skin, green eyes, red hair.

Although it makes me think of FemShep in Mass Effect, or my current inquisitor in Dragon Age Inquisition. :P

post-95729-0-59448100-1459467357_thumb.p

Now that we have the basics down, let's get into more detail!

The following prompts will be in a "Yes/No" style. A feature will be presented to you, and you will decide whether you want it or not. Once it's decided whether a feature will be added, we will determine where and how it looks.

Do you want our girl to...

Change her hairstyle?:

Have freckles?:

Have beauty marks?:

Have any sort of tattoo?:

Wear makeup?:

As an extra option, would you like to name her now, or once we have finished her design?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Apologies for the delay. A lot came up all at once, but now that school is done, I should have more time. (I've hardly even visited the site since my last post here.) The next post should be up in a few minutes c:

On April 1, 2016 at 6:01 PM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

I don't have a monitor on this computer, and even if I did, my blindness means I couldn't tell if the images were displaying properly.

Apologies for my ignorance - I'll be sure to post the results from now on c:,

Results:

Hairstyle: Twintails, to the waist

Freckles: None (note that the three marks on each cheek are a natural blush)

Beauty marks: None

Tattoo: None

Makeup: Not much (blush and eyeliner/shadow)

Live action 3.png

Now, let’s see what she likes to wear!

For this one, you have (almost) free reign! Discuss amongst yourselves what you would like to see her wear. As a reminder, she has to wear at least as much as she has on now. What she wears will help determine the available personalities as well as the type of world she lives in, so think carefully!

The one prompt is as follows:

Do we want her to wear glasses? (Yes and style, or no)

Edit: To clarify, the glasses are the only SPECIFIC prompt - everything else clothing-wise is your call and up for discussion c:

Edited by New_Leaf (see edit history)