Sign In

Taking translation requests

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have decided to take requests for translating omo comics (and possibly stories in the future) from Moonspeak (Japanese) to English.  God only knows how this will turn out, and I'm willing to bet tha

Complaining about what is basically a gift or a favor not being timely is not a way to make the person giving stuff feel good about what they're doing. Take your time OP. Do what you must. And th

Well that explains it. Would've been nice if you had told us earlier but beggers can't be choosers.

Posted Images

I don't have anything for you to translate, but I wanted to say this is awfully nice of you. Thank you! :)

To be honest, I've felt like a bit of a leech on this site for a while now, so I figured that, seeing as I can't draw and am too shy to go on camera, this would be the best option.  But, of course, no problem!

As OP's girlfriend I can confirm she does infact speaky the dialect and her credentials are spot on. The accuracy of such I cannot attest to for I do not understand a single damn thing she says when she does and not even google translate can save me.

Google translate can't even do Standard, believe me.  Shit, it can barely even do Italian to French...

Please for the love of god.

https://omorashi.org/gallery/album/289-shinkirou-akatsuki-itten-chiroku-omo-various-digital/

https://omorashi.org/gallery/album/358-comitia104-yuuseian-yuusei-iori-oshikko-shitaku-naccha/

I've wanted these translated for years. If you can do so ill be the happiest man. IF thats possible anyway :)

I shall get on these, then~!

Appreciated XD

In the future, once these are done, feel free to ask for more.

As a side note, I adore your sig.

Update:  Replacing the text such that it actually looks halfway decent is going to take a while.  If anyone has any advice for this, please provide it.

It doesn't have to look superb. The fact your doing it all is amazing and any quality you give is appreciated. As long as i know whats being said i think it doesn't really matter how clean it looks :).

Edited by OmarashiLover1 (see edit history)

I want to thank you for offering requests. That is very kind of you. :)

I have one request, and it's a small comic. I don't wish to betray your generosity with a monster. As for format, a word document is fine by me. Don' go nuts about the format!

https://omorashi.org/gallery/album/148-distortion-%E3%81%8A%E3%81%97%E3%81%A3%E3%81%93%E6%88%91%E6%85%A2%E3%81%A7%E5%8B%9D%E8%B2%A0%E8%89%B2/ 

As others have said many thanks for the kind offer. There is this tiny 3-page Hanomidori comic I have always wanted to be able to read so shall submit that one. (Pardon the external link I am certain these pics are on here somewhere but I couldn't find them anywhere).

The was one other comic by Hanomidori uploaded here I've been hoping to get translated one day, this one but she's a bit of a whopper (12 complex pages) so no worries if you'd rather not do this one. The top one translated alone would make my day :).

Thanks for this.

Thank you for all of your requests, I'm actually underway, although progress is slower than I had hoped.

Unfortunately, due to school suddenly fucking me with assignments, I had to hold off on doing translations for a bit, although the first one should be up before too long.

Just a note, that I may prioritise requests that are shorter, or just require text documents.

Just to clarify, yes, I'm still working on these.

In terms of editing, I could help - I use Paint.NET and it's simple but gets the job done  :happy: let me know if anyone wants me to mess about with editing!

Beatrix, if you'd be able to do typesetting work for this, or even just teach me, that would be extremely helpful!  Feel free to send me a direct message, and we can discuss this further!

Edited by Little Zam (see edit history)

I'd also be happy to help with typesetting whenever Beatrix is otherwise occupied. I've got some professional experience with the process and am fairly familiar with a few different programs (though I'll probably just end up using photoshop for ease of use).

Does anyone know if the rough translation for https://omorashi.org/gallery/album/358-comitia104-yuuseian-yuusei-iori-oshikko-shitaku-naccha/ has been typeset?

Thank you for all of your requests, I'm actually underway, although progress is slower than I had hoped.

Unfortunately, due to school suddenly fucking me with assignments, I had to hold off on doing translations for a bit, although the first one should be up before too long.

Just a note, that I may prioritise requests that are shorter, or just require text documents.

Just to clarify, yes, I'm still working on these.

Oh boy i hope its mine XD!

Okay guys, here's an example of an edit I just quickly did! Let me know any feedback/ideas/etc.

Here's the original (translating found here: http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=493518 )

post-4691-0-22068600-1460243055_thumb.jp

Here's my edit:

post-4691-0-88329100-1460243238_thumb.pn

I've gone for the ol' mirrored image to allow for left-to-right english, but would you guys and girls prefer it as regular right-to-left or would it better on a per-image case?