Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I peed my pant's in front of my whole class !

Guest flameono

Guest flameono

I remember this like it was yesterday I was in my first grade class we had a substitute teacher . I was a very shy child when I was young

, and  for whatever reason it always made me nervous to talk especially to adults. Anyways we were all sitting down , and I had the sudden  urge to just go to the restroom. I nervously raised my hand , and asked if I could go. The teacher instead just told me to be quiet  and get back to work she seemed really stern , and mean. So I was quiet for probably about a few seconds , and I tried again to ask to go to the restroom , but instead she reprimanded me by pointing out to me to speak up , and not stutter , and speak up like a big girl. This made

all the kids laugh as they all watched me get yelled at. To be honest I think everyone was afraid of that sub I always did kind of forget 

her name though. But I'll never forget her fierce blue eyes. That stern look , and her washed out blond hair. This woman was scary.

Anyways on my third attempt she threatened to wash my mouth out with soap if I did not ask properly. I knew I couldn't hold it anymore

, and as I watched all kids laughing at me , and the teacher frown at me I just desperately , for the first time felt my voice become more

louder , and clearer than it ever had before. I asked with all my might 

'' Please ms. Please can  I go to the bathroom''.

Once again she told me since I failed to ask correctly that I could not go to the bathroom , and if I had one more outburst my mouth would be washed out with soap. I think the last question she said was rhetorical , but my six year old mind did not understand when she

uttered those fateful words.

'' If you have to go so bad then just go''.

As she said those word's I nervously shut my eyes made my way out of my seat , and went to the middle of the aisle , and I shut my eyes tight , and said .  ''Ok''!

Then I pulled my tights down , and I just peed , so hard all over the place the kid's all gasped the teacher went into a mad shock , and 

I was , so embrassed , and humiliated , but what choice did i have . I didn't want to get my mouth washed out with soap , and she told me to go ahead , and go , so I did. After I had finished i heard all the kids laughing , and calling me names , and jeering at me. The teacher was very angry . I got , so scared , so I just pulled up my soaked tights , and ran as fast as I could out of that classroom that school . And I remember how uncomfortable I felt with my tights on , and I knew my mom would get mad if she found out I peed my pants.  So I jumped into a mud puddle , and rolled all over it , and I ran all the way home.

Great posting !

I can remember wetting my pants in school a few times. Once on a field trip in 3rd grade. It was like a two hour bus ride and the teacher wanted us all to use the bathroom before we left the school. I didn't need to go right then so I didn't use it. About an hour into the trip I just couldn't hold it any longer and had already done a few little spurts in my pants. I can remember then not being able to stop it any more and peeing my pants full force right in my seat. I was stuck and had no choice but to wear wet pants for the rest of the day. The whole class laughed at me and I started to cry. I can remember the teacher asking me why didn't I go before we left the school. Mom was not very pleased once I got home from school, needless to say.

I peed my pants in class quiet a few times too, although grade one was my worst year . My teacher was a bitch !! I am not sure that she had the patience to teach primary school or maybe it was just that she hated me or so it seemed to me . At first it was ok, I have a weak bladder so I ended up having to go more often than most of the other kids . It took all my courage to first get up and ask to go to the bathroom because I was so shy. Then all my confidence came crashing down, at first Miss T growled at me for asking to go so often , then at my next request to go pee she refused me permission and told me to sit down . Of course I wet my pants ! I was terrified of her after that so I wouldn't ask, instead I would sit and try to hold on until I peed myself .

Fortunately mum sent me to school with changes of clothes, but it was still embarrassing to have to try and sneak into the bathroom to change out of my wet things .

I peed my pants in class quiet a few times too, although grade one was my worst year.

In fetish forums I've seen lots of people post that the wet their pants in class at least once or more than once.  One person, when I asked her if she'd ever done that, said "Who didn't?".  I also see people posting that they saw numerous classmates wet their pants. But I never saw anyone wet their pants in school except the one time when I was the one who did it.  I'd like to relive that except with the female pants-wetting enthusiasts I've encountered on the internet as my classmates.