Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Here's a few ideas for those who are not very accident prone, but still get a kick from having an accident every now and then. This is certainly the case with me -- I am able to hold moderate amounts of wee quite well. I can get myself to the stage of having an 'accident' by simply holding it too long, but this is something I do quite consciously anyway. The biggest turn on is, however, when that happens a bit unexpectedly. So, I've got a few ideas inspired by those 'toilet un-training' guides, where the aim is to become completely incontinent.

The aim of this 'training' programme is to allow you to have some accidental leaks or dribbles sometimes which could get your heart pounding but with a little risk of the complete embarrassment. The logic is very simple decide on situation where you would like to have an increased risk of an accident and whenever you get in this situation let a tiny dribble :) This is what I think is the most natural and easy:

1. The standard problem of 'almost making it'. Whenever you enter a toilet let a little leak before actually going for a wee. If you can't go easily or have a shy bladder try maybe checking your messages and if there are any urgent emails on your phone. Do this whenever you go for a wee: home, work, restaurant. A little dribble will make no damage, but will help you develop a naughty habit.
  2. Same but when looking for your key when coming home :)
  3. When and if you wake up for a wee at night let a dribble before getting up :) and then the rule #1 applies when getting to the toilet

I imagine such training can only have effect if done regularly for some considerable amount of time, like a month or so.

I've been practising these simple rules for the last couple of days. I don't think it has any real effect on me, since the period of time is too short, but it is certainly a fun game to play anyway :)

What do you think, guys and girls?

The best training you can do is to train your mind. Since I really started to un-taboo omorashi for myself, (my girlfriend actually found it interesting and playing along with me, that is the reason I am able to do that) I don't even want to hold anymore when I'm really desperate. Because my mind knows that wetting is extremely OK and It is something you can get away or can even have fun with.