Sign In

Yellow or Clear?

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I generally prefer Yellow pee, both for my personal wetting and other people's wetting. Clear pee can just look like water and I prefer to see the yellowness when somebody wets themselves, especially

I prefer clear for a few reasons:- There is more pee! Less staining so easier to get away with wetting while out and about. Smells nicer. I don't have a problem with yellow pee, but when I wet mys

Agreed, that's kind of why I prefer seeing people wet in white clothes. Deep-coloured clothes (especially jeans) just doesn't do it for me.

I find dark yellow pee to be a turn-off, perhaps because it's unhealthy to be so dehydrated, or maybe it's because of the strong smell.

I always hear people say that, but isn't it normal to produce one batch of dark yellow per day when sleeping? Or is that just me and most people wake up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom and drink more water?

Clear but both are cool.

I just love the way clear looks. The cleanliness is awesome to me which is weird since its a dirty hobby but ah well.

I prefer to call it 'naughty' :3 Although even when it's clear, I still get the feeling that I've done something dirty. Oh also, for me at least, when it's clear, I end up having to go multiple times within say an hour. So I can just sit there and let go over and over.

Usually I prefer clear pee, but not because of the clean up - I like stuff that needs a truly demanding clean up.

It's just because I like to drink a lot when I want to hold it and so clear pee means that I had done a good holding session and that I had drunk enough. Besides, I agree with purplesmart who said that clear pee is helpful when you want to get away with it and you are outdoor.

Though I agree on the fact that visually, in pictures and videos, yellow pee makes a better idea of "that guy is peeing himself". In fact, for example, in omorashi drawings I like yellow pee only.

• 1 month later...

I generally prefer Yellow pee, both for my personal wetting and other people's wetting. Clear pee can just look like water and I prefer to see the yellowness when somebody wets themselves, especially if the clothes they are wearing show the yellow stains.

I agree clear looks too much like water, but a very dark yellow kinda grosses me out. A mid to light yellow with a hint of smell. I like omo a bit more softcore.

Edited by pppanty (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ashamedboy said:

Slightly confused about this question, I didn't know you can have clear pee in real life. O_O As for drawings and stuff, I'm not a huge fan of yellow spots on white pants, I like dark spots on light pants. 

If you drink a lot of water, you will pee more often and your regular waste cycle will be overdone. So there won't be as much waste in your urine and after enough, your pee will be completely clear AND tasteless/odorless. That was the main curiosity of the question was over the smell but I figured I'd ask it in a more broad form.

But yea, if you've never had clear pee yourself, you might wanna try drinking more water. It can be beneficial to completely flush your kidneys now and again. You don't exactly have to drink just water, I get clear urine from drinking a decent amount of soda as well.

I definitely prefer clear, as others have said the smell of strong pee can be unpleasant. Also during some survival training I did we were made to drink a small amount of our own urine. I was really dehydrated and I must say it was one of the most disgusting tastes I have ever experienced. Unless I am about to drop dead I will not be drinking any more of the stuff.

The health aspect is important too. A clear or light staw colour suggests sufficient hydration but very dark pee is a sign of dehydration and in extreme cases poor health. I find healthy sexy.

This is a good topic don't you think? Opinions really seem to vary about this one.

14 hours ago, RobertW said:

If you drink a lot of water, you will pee more often and your regular waste cycle will be overdone. So there won't be as much waste in your urine and after enough, your pee will be completely clear AND tasteless/odorless. That was the main curiosity of the question was over the smell but I figured I'd ask it in a more broad form.

But yea, if you've never had clear pee yourself, you might wanna try drinking more water. It can be beneficial to completely flush your kidneys now and again. You don't exactly have to drink just water, I get clear urine from drinking a decent amount of soda as well.

Woah, OK, Thank you. I should definitely drink more water! 

I'm generally not bothered either way, but if I was going to be pedantic about it.....

If I'm doing a big hold, which involves drinking lots, I usually pee clear, and obviously in greater volume. Because I go out of my way to drink as much as possible, it dilutes to a very clear colour, and I'll wet heavier. 

But if diapers are involved, give me yellow all day long. A saggy, swollen diaper is great, but a saggy, swollen diaper that's turned yellow is just the ultimate. 

Clear I would say for several reasons:

1. Easier to hide on wet clothing or even in a container visually.
  2. The smell is alright at first and tends to get utterly nasty in a matter of a couple of hours, which is always lessened with clearer pee.
  3. It is significantly easier to, as I call "redrink" a glass of warm pee back in again and it's not at all dangerous along with has little aftertaste if it is totally clear (as it is almost entirely water).
  4. It usually means more hydration, meaning more pee for the same hold time and quicker desperation.
  5. You can back to nature style "water the plants" without as many evil odours over the next few days.

It doesn't matter to me, really, mostly because even though my urine is clear about 70% of the time(it's actually clear right now)mine still smells? So clean-up is still an issue for me. If I have to see yellow urine, I'd rather it be very light yellow, as to me that implies you're still fairly healthy and taking care of yourself. Plus in anime it tends to be light yellow or clear anyway, which might also be why I have no real preference. Dark yellow urine to me is just gross.

Clear. When I see yellow all I can think is:

1. You're dehydrated and you should drink more

2. You obviously didn't have to go that bad

3. It wasn't really something you enjoyed

4. Seriously, drink more but cut down on the sodas and booze, its bad for you.

Edit: okay, maybe the occasional alcohol-fueled desperation can be fun.

Edited by ussa89 (see edit history)
Guest blehlolx

I agree 100% with 

9 minutes ago, ussa89 said:

This 100% agree. I tend to get turned off by yellow liquid. If I'm planning to indulge myself I want to be as clean and hydrated as possible to eliminate any smell etc. that generally tends to come hand in hand with yellow urine. This is why I don't like watching morning holds/etc, but to each their own. Glad to see there is a portion of the community with similar views. 

Also drunk/tipsy desperation is the best XD, just gotta drink a bunch of water in between drinks and its all good heh 

I love clear pee. The clearer the better, for a lot of reasons.

1. To get really clear pee, you have to drink a ton of liquids, and that results in more pee, more intense desperation, and longer, more relieving wettings.

2. Clear pee doesn't stain clothes--I'm sorry, but I like my underwear, bed linens, shorts and whatever to stay nice looking.

3. Clear pee is healthy pee. Light yellow doesn't bother me so much, but if its dark, it just makes me think that whoever is wetting is dehydrated or sick. And sickness is a huge turnoff for me.

4. Clear pee is cleaner. Since clear pee is mostly water, it's much cleaner. I'd rather have warm water soaking my clothes than human waste products. But I'm just a clean person, so that's my preference.

5. Clear pee has much less of a smell. Although the smell of pee turns some people on, I find it somewhat gross. Even watching other people pee, if its yellow, I can already imagine the smell, and I start to get turned off.

On 5/17/2016 at 5:01 PM, ussa89 said:

Well your post seems a little ignorant. Yellow urine is 100% normal and simply means that your digestive system is working properly. And I've had to go really bad plenty of times and it be yellow, and most of the time it is. Not enjoying it because its yellow doesn't make any sense, and number 4 sounds like you're just trolling. Yellow urine is in no way associated with just soda and alcohol. Dr. Pepper is my favorite drink and if I drink enough, my urine will be clear the same as if I drank a ton of water. And as far as "booze" goes, alcohol usually makes you have to urinate more often, and generally when someone drinks, they drink more than they would if it were just a regular drink. And any time I've ever drank alcohol, my urine has *always* been clear. I also know this is the same for many other people.

I'm not calling you ignorant, I just think that you need to do a little more research on this topic. Clear urine can happen while drinking anything, as it all has water in it. Your body produces waste constantly and that's why urine is yellow in the first place. Clear urine all the time could indicate that your intestines not filtering your intake properly.

Edited by RobertW (see edit history)