Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Will and Ashley's Shopping Trip

• 4 months later...

Oh my god.... I can't believe I've never seen this story before. Sir, let me just say that this is one of my favorite stories I've ever read on this site. From the sexual explicitness, to the bit of naughty pissing, to the focus on Ashley's ass throughout the story - this hit all the marks exactly right for me!

Please, I implore you to write more if you feel up to such a thing! You're work is amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the positive reception.

The story may have escaped your notice the first time around because I am a trial member and posts of this length can take some time to get approved (thus scrolling pretty far down the page---or even to the next page---before they become public).  After a few more posts I will no longer be subject to this delay.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11 August 2016 at 1:03 AM, jb2ja said:

Thank you for the positive reception.

The story may have escaped your notice the first time around because I am a trial member and posts of this length can take some time to get approved (thus scrolling pretty far down the page---or even to the next page---before they become public).  After a few more posts I will no longer be subject to this delay.

Awesome, I hope you write more, your 3 stories are fantastic. 

Edited by Pcwp (see edit history)
  • 5 years later...