Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Tena For Men failure, in local Tesco

Was doing a little hold tonight & thought I'd be ok to pop out to my local Tesco to grab some food & drink for this evening. I was pretty confident I'd be ok, despite being very very desperate... I have pretty hardcore control even when very desperate, but I slipped on a Tena For Men pad just in case.

Lucky for me that I did, as I'd overestimated my abilities! I'd been in quite a bit of pain grabbing what I needed, and just as I was waiting for the self checkout, spurts started to come out.

I quickly paid & made a dash for home, a 10 min walk away. Usually I can't pee when walking, even when I want to, but as my walk went on I was really struggling.

About half way home I was getting a little concerned as I was wearing grey trousers and any kind of wetting would be blatantly obvious, despite it being dark. By now the spurts were becoming longer and heavier as I fought for control.

The pad was doing its job but as I neared home, another spurt started. Only this time I didn't seem able to stop it. Just kept coming and coming. I couldn't stop.

Thankfully I didn't bump into anyone on the rest of my cold, soggy walk home so I don't think I got spotted, as the wetting would have been obvious to anyone who saw me. It's pretty bad when you chastise your little girl for wetting herself, then go and do it yourself. I guess I've been brought back down to size!

This was the damage underneath.

Aloo

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yeah, they kind of cup around the end of the penis. If you'll excuse me getting a little graphic (since you asked!) with *it* pointing downwards, the pad kind of cups forward and to the sides of the end of the penis, with the bulk of the pad behind the penis as that's the direction of flow. I assume for a lady they're just not long enough though? Never had any popping out issues. Space is a little tight in men's underpants as it is, even without a pad, so things tend to stay where you leave them. Unless of course you're wearing full boxers, but a pad wouldn't be practical on boxers anyway.