Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Excellent story and photo. Very cute panties! Love grey wet knickers! It sounds like you had a great time. I like to regress when I have some wetting fun as well.

Love to hear some more stories!

Thanks so much! I was super nervous writing this but I'm getting really supportive results. So I'm super happy! I'll be doing more things like this but I live with my big sis so I have to be careful.

Similarly, in the midst of a accident due to holding, my cat comes in and watches. Awkward...

And great recounting and picture! Extremely cute. I look forward to more of your adventures. ^_^

Thankies! My cats are indoor cats but my one cat, Mavis saw me crying and cuddled me after the shower haha. It seemed silly to cry if I knew I'd be getting positivity from the experience! I'm blushing just reading the amazing comments :D

I'm thinking of your dog and remembering the look of confusion on my dogs face when I had an accident and she could hear the pee splatter on thefloor. She had the whole cute head tilt thing happening haha

Aw! I love animals!

Except my dog was sassy that day. I later realized it was because I forgot to give him clean water. He is spoiled so it's fresh water everyday or no water haha

Aw! I love animals!

Except my dog was sassy that day. I later realized it was because I forgot to give him clean water. He is spoiled so it's fresh water everyday or no water haha

I would have problems if I peed onto the floor because my cat loves playing in water. If she hears it she comes running...to the point she literally has clean water or no water (because she splashes about in her bowl, and then rolls around in it on the floor...so there's none left to drink...she's not being stubborn she just uses it all and then gets thirsty!)

I would have problems if I peed onto the floor because my cat loves playing in water. If she hears it she comes running...to the point she literally has clean water or no water (because she splashes about in her bowl, and then rolls around in it on the floor...so there's none left to drink...she's not being stubborn she just uses it all and then gets thirsty!)

My cat is just so curious about everything I feel like this is something she would do!! Haha, she's only 10 months old and is so playful

My cat is just so curious about everything I feel like this is something she would do!! Haha, she's only 10 months old and is so playful

My water loving cat is only 8 months old! Our youngest is only 6 months old. (That's both our girls) and my eldest cat is 4 years...he's my little boy <3

The other two don't have quirks quite like her though. The youngest just climbs everything, and the eldest is a typical 'teenage' boy right now and just sleeps and eats and sleeps some more.

My water loving cat is only 8 months old! Our youngest is only 6 months old. (That's both our girls) and my eldest cat is 4 years...he's my little boy <3

The other two don't have quirks quite like her though. The youngest just climbs everything, and the eldest is a typical 'teenage' boy right now and just sleeps and eats and sleeps some more.

Oh I know how that is. I have another cat named Geronimo and he is about three years old.He acts all tough but is actaualy a cuddler.

He is really mean to everyone but me. He has never done anything to hurt me but all of my family and friends has been bitten/scratched

I call him Sir Momo when we're alone haha

• The topic was featured