Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Accidents As a Kid(Big and Small)

• 2 weeks later...

One instance that comes to mind I was around 8 years old myself and my mom and a neighbor girl and her mom took us and my two sisters ice skating one winters day.  we went to a big pond not to far from home. Our moms brought along hot chocolate for us and It tasted good on a cold winters day. Problem was no place to go to the bathroom. I was all bundled up in my one piece snow suite and really needed to pee bad, I told mom and remember her saying we would be going home in a few minutes.  The other kids were still skating and by the time everyone gathered for the trip home it was to late.  I can remember doing a few spurts in my pants then all of a sudden peed my pants uncontrollably. Even my boots were full of pee. No one noticed with my snow suite on, but once we got back to the house and we all had to take our snow suites and boots off all hell broke lose. I remember first taking off my pee filled boots and peeling off my snow suite, being seen by my sisters and neighbor girl and her mom standing there in my wet pants. My sisters laughing at me and our moms looking at me. Yes I started to cry. I had to go right to my room past everyone and change into dry stuff. What was really embarrassing was the neighbor girl saying to me don't cry I wet my pants sometimes too.  Almost like she was just trying to make me feel better. I felt like two inches tall at the time.

I've recounted all of my childhood accidents on various threads a few times, so for the sake of not boring regular viewers with being repetitive, I won't re-hash them again. I said before that I estimate that I had around 15 wetting accidents between the ages of 6-12.

But what you describe is just like my own experiences. I'd hold on too long as I always enjoyed the feeling of being full. I never wet myself at school, as I was aware that I could be accident prone, so I always made an effort to make sure I regularly went to the toilet during breaks, whether I needed to or not. But at home, I was a bit lazier about it. I liked holding on and seeing how long I could last. I was allowed to pee outside in the backyard, so I'd hold on and put it off for a while before desperately running behind the bushes as it got urgent.

But I could actually manage to forget my need altogether if I got distracted. I'd be feeling full, knowing I had to pee soon, but would hold myself with my hands or cross my legs and manage to control it. As a single child I was usually playing by myself or with the dog, and be doing something like throwing the ball and trying to get in in the kennel or something like that. I'd be quite aware that I was desperate, but would think I was well in control of the situation, and would go and pee after I had finished whatever I was doing.

Suddenly, my need would skyrocket from 8/10 to "Too Late" before I realised what had happened, and I'd wet myself uncontrollably before I could stop.

But I was a bed wetter until after my 11th birthday, and wore protection to bed, so I think in a way it wasn't seen as a really big deal. If I did wet myself, I would probably get a minor scolding for holding on too long, but I never got punished for it. If anything, my mother would end up being sympathetic towards me because I was upset.

As I've said before, I'm pretty sure that's how I got started with this fetish. I openly wore training pants or a nappy to bed, I had maybe not frequent accidents, but surely more than a normal kid my age, and I wasn't punished but shown sympathy when it happened. So occasionally wetting my pants at home wasn't considered a big deal to me.

One instance that comes to mind I was around 8 years old myself and my mom and a neighbor girl and her mom took us and my two sisters ice skating one winters day.  we went to a big pond not to far from home. Our moms brought along hot chocolate for us and It tasted good on a cold winters day. Problem was no place to go to the bathroom. I was all bundled up in my one piece snow suite and really needed to pee bad, I told mom and remember her saying we would be going home in a few minutes.  The other kids were still skating and by the time everyone gathered for the trip home it was to late.  I can remember doing a few spurts in my pants then all of a sudden peed my pants uncontrollably. Even my boots were full of pee. No one noticed with my snow suite on, but once we got back to the house and we all had to take our snow suites and boots off all hell broke lose. I remember first taking off my pee filled boots and peeling off my snow suite, being seen by my sisters and neighbor girl and her mom standing there in my wet pants. My sisters laughing at me and our moms looking at me. Yes I started to cry. I had to go right to my room past everyone and change into dry stuff. What was really embarrassing was the neighbor girl saying to me don't cry I wet my pants sometimes too.  Almost like she was just trying to make me feel better. I felt like two inches tall at the time.

About 10 years ago, I was visiting a distant relative and we decided to go sled riding down this hill near their house.  After nearly an our, he was seemed to be winding down and was somewhat preoccupied for about a minute.  I didn't think much of it and we just kept on sledding for maybe another half hour or so.  He said that he was really cold and we walked back to the house.  Once we were inside, he didn't want to take his snowpants off. When his father undressed him, he had very clearly had a very wet accident.  Everybody was sort of matter of fact about it, even though he was probably 10 or 11.  He actually got into more trouble for dropping a slice of pizza on the floor while trying to mimic a pizzaria waiter (which was actually hilarious)

This isn't really that unusual at all.  Stress causes children to regress, but I suspect very few have the self-awareness at that age to realize they are regressing.  

When I was in the second grade, I saw a kid totally soak himself in the playground.  I heard from my mother later on (my mom knew his grandmother) that the teacher in the previous class didn't let him go to the bathroom because he didn't do his homework and you had to earn bathroom privileges with her.  He went to playground and forgot that he had to pee.  He was tackled playing football and like any of us would do, we'd all pile on top into a big pile.  Well, I didn't hear it but every body started jumping off of him and he got up and ran to a tree and leaned forward against it.  He wouldn't turn around for anything until the playground lady got there.  He was wet from side to side and clear down to the shoes, which meant he was still peeing by the time he got to his feet.  He was crying that day, but the next day he was sort of upbeat about it and said that it was funny, which is better than what I could have done.  The thing is that was the only time, I ever saw him cry.  The stress of the situation momentarily turned him into a different state that we had never seen.  Not a single person laughed, because I think we knew how easy it was to have an accident at that school.

Looking back, we should have patted him on the back or something, but none of us did. We just stood around like gawkers at a car wreck and making small talk back and forth about the severity of his wetness.

I should’ve remained calm, but I didn’t I was tugging, not undoing, the belt and the armor piece. I got hot tears in my eyes and called for my mom. She came in and tried to help me, but I was panicing. Hopping up and down, pitifully right next to the toilet. My brain thought I was close to release, but the way things were going it was going to take a few minutes at least to get the costume off. In my panic I spurted several times, a little pee got on the floor and my mom looked pretty shocked. I remember being supremely embarrassed as my younger sisters looked on to my, at the moment, extreme desperation and leaking. My mom yanked down the pants with the belt and that was it. With only the already soaked leggings and plastic armor left hanging from the shirt, I couldn’t hold it. I let out one huge spurt. Bent over and while holding myself began to pee uncontrollably. My sisters were giggling and my mom was still trying to get me to stop. I may have been able to stop again, but I went into a tantrum. I was finally having the blow out accident I never had as a four or five year old. I peed, cried, and sobbed for at least 45 seconds. I regressed into a small child for a good hour. Crying, in shock, shame, and embarrassment over my accident. Thinking this should never happen to an EIGHT year old. I was eight and I had just peed myself in the fashion of a child going through potty training. Standing right in front of the toilet with their mother. She tried to comfort me, but it was no use. I was absolutely inconsolable. She threw out the whole expensive costume and my underwear. I had seen her handles my four year old sisters clothing in a similar way and it made me  feel so ashamed. My previously, at least as far as everyone knew, undefeated bladder had lost. In one of the most juvenile ways possible.

Looking back now, I think this wetting and the one above are fairly non-standard for an eight year old. Maybe I didn’t have a great bladder. I will post more later. How do my experiences compare to yours?

It's funny because I remember most of my accidents as fairly traumatic but later enjoy the idea, whereas I remember my experiences with diapers as fun and comforting but enjoy them as well in the same capacity.

The big standout accident for me was when my mom was selling real estate and I had to come with her on showings. Someone was looking at multiple houses and you know that it's not like you can usually just use the toilet at any random house that's for sale! Well, to make a long story short, I wet my jeans (I remember they were jeans because I hated jeans for so long. As a kid they just seemed so hard to manage. Rigid fabric, tough metal zipper (that sometimes froze in cold weather) that pinched sensitive bits... awful. But anyway, I peed them.

And I managed to avoid notice for a couple of houses.

When my mom found out though, she was less than pleased. I never got spanked or hit or anything but that doesn't mean I didn't fear her wrath. And she was wrathful because well, she was trying to be professional and sell houses.

There are a few others but actually I was pretty good at not having accidents despite actually not being very good at holding it for long periods of time.

Poop is a different story, but I don't like it so don't talk much about those events.

One instance that comes to mind for me is being around 6 or 7, and I was on vacation with my parents and younger brother. we were staying in a condo, and I had a bedroom with it's own bathroom attached. somehow, when we had packed, I didn't remember my pajamas, so I was wearing one of my mom's t-shirts, which reached down almost to my knees, and a pair of panties. I woke up around four in the morning absolutely bursting, and immediately had to stick my hands in my crotch to keep from peeing everywhere. I hobbled into the bathroom awkwardly, and I really thought I would make it, but my bladder had other plans. as soon as I saw a toilet, my bladder just let go. I managed to pull the shirt up in time to avoid getting anything on it, and spread my legs out to keep them dry. my panties were soaked, but the rest of me was fine. The thick shag rug that I had been standing on was also wet, so I quickly switched it with the identical rug in front of the shower and then went back to bed with wet panties. no one ever found out, and it is one of the memories that I think began my fetish

When I was about 8, I started having lots of accidents. Mostly at school, in class, where you couldn't just get up and go to the toilet if you wanted to. But also out of school, at home, everywhere. Somehow I wouldn't even really notice what was happening. At least now I can't remember a period of desperation, the decision to wait longer, and the inability to wait longer. I've had that sequence sometimes as an adult, at least until I learned never ever to wait unless I was wearing a diaper, but I never had that at 8. Suddenly I'd just start peeing.

That was 8. Then it stopped for a while, and I stopped wetting my bed too. Then something happened in my family life and I obviously felt rather insecure or something, because I started having accidents again. At 13! Wet beds again, and sometimes wet pants too. I remember once, when I guess I was about 15, doing a series of written exams under supervision. I think I wet myself during every single one. I could have asked to go to the toilet, but that would have taken up valuable exam time. And once I had started wetting, then it was obviously too late, so I'd just wet more. Luckily we wore dark gray pants, and wetting did not show much, and I don't think anyone ever noticed what had happened.

I had the same sort of thing at that age. I just had a weaker bladder I guess. It went a lot like yours did. Lots of little leaks in my underwear all the time. Sometimes I'd have a big one and have it soak through my pants, but that's why they kept an extra pair of pants and underwear for me there at kindergarten or wherever. I just saw it as something that was normal. I really didn't worry too much about it. 

Guest richard2

When I was about 8, I started having lots of accidents. Mostly at school, in class, where you couldn't just get up and go to the toilet if you wanted to. But also out of school, at home, everywhere. Somehow I wouldn't even really notice what was happening. At least now I can't remember a period of desperation, the decision to wait longer, and the inability to wait longer. I've had that sequence sometimes as an adult, at least until I learned never ever to wait unless I was wearing a diaper, but I never had that at 8. Suddenly I'd just start peeing.

That was 8. Then it stopped for a while, and I stopped wetting my bed too. Then something happened in my family life and I obviously felt rather insecure or something, because I started having accidents again. At 13! Wet beds again, and sometimes wet pants too. I remember once, when I guess I was about 15, doing a series of written exams under supervision. I think I wet myself during every single one. I could have asked to go to the toilet, but that would have taken up valuable exam time. And once I had started wetting, then it was obviously too late, so I'd just wet more. Luckily we wore dark gray pants, and wetting did not show much, and I don't think anyone ever noticed what had happened.

Much like myself. I had had some accidents at school but stopped then restarted at about 10 for some reason Bedwetting too. Stopped the bedwetting at 13 then started  again for a few months at 15.

Like thiswasnty I remember most of them as fairly traumatic but later saw them in a different way.  The small accidents were many!  Even some of them I recall as traumatic even though I didn't get caught. It was just the fact that is was such a close call and if it had gone any longer would have been a big one.

One major accident happened when I was 13 while my mother and I were Christmas shopping.  I was in the back seat as we were driving home (it was cold so that made things even worse) and I told her I had to so to the bathroom. It was at least a 20 or 30 min drive and told her it was really bad.

She kept telling me I'd have to wait till we get home. Then she stops at a shop of some kind and tells me to wait in the car, she'll only be  a minute. I begged her to let me go in and see if they had  a bathroom but she said no. She took forever to come out.  I have to really bad now with some drops forcing their way out. As we're driving I point  out gas stations and McDonald's were we could stop and she just keeps driving. Then she stops at a second store and again tells me to wait in the car.

By the time we're on the road again I have tears in my eyes and a wet spot forming on my pants from the spurts that have started. I feel the panic level rising.  I am holding myself, have my thighs pressed together and am gently rocking trying not to look too desperate.  Every couple minutes I beg her to pull over and she just says "we're almost home son. You don't have to go that bad", as if she could't see me squirming and the tears in my eyes.

Several minutes later I can't hold it anymore.  I let out a stifled but still audible "Oh no! Oh no!"  as I let out a forceful pee stream. I remember trying really hard to stop it to minimize the damage but seemed to have no power over it at all. I felt the not unfamiliar explosion of humiliation when Mother says to me in the back seat:  "What's going on back there?"  I choke out  through the sobbing "Mom, I peed in pants! I'm sorry! I couldn't hold any longer!"  

She was not pleased at all to say the least!!  We were only a few mins from home at that point and I remember crying and apologizing most of the way.  I went inside and showered and changed clothes while mother went on and on about what a catastrophe it was.

My nine year old sister  thought it was funny that I wet my pants but also felt sorry for me because I was crying so hard and mother was so obviously mad at me.

• 3 weeks later...

I am remembering the first time I wet myself and enjoyed it. I was playing with my friends on a hot summer day in the sprinklers. I was probably 10 years old and my "problems" with peeing had pretty much gone away. I no longer had little spurt of pee in my pants every few days.

This day I was very distracted though. All day I had Ben outside drinking water in the heat. Because of this I had been quickly developing the need to pee, but I guess my mind was still not fully matured as I was able to pretty much ignore it until I started having an accident. I leaked once while running through the sprinklers and it surprised me. As often happened when I was younger, I had no idea that i needed to pee until I was on the absolute edge of being able to hold it. The shock that came made me thrust my hands onto my crotch. I was thinking though, it's wet here, nobody will know if I pee myself. Besides, I thought, I didn't want to make myself loom like a child by running inside to the toilet, a hand on my crotch. With that, my embarrassment of the situation left.

I decided I would just go ahead and pee my pants. I tried to do it immediately, but couldn't. I was basically telling my body to ignore years of conditioning to not pee while clothed. I was just standing still, needing to pee, but not able to. So I decided to just run around, and pee when the urge came. Maybe ten minutes later, it happened. I felt a strong leak coming on and made no attempt to stop it. It felt incredible, wetting myself without even trying to stop it. It was the first "erotic" experience of my life, and probably why I connect pee with my sexuality.

I'm not sure if that even counts as a pee accident or not. It's actually the second to last time I ever peed myself at all not.on purpose. The last time was very minor. I was 11 or so and was watching some funny show with a friend and peed a little while laughing uncontrollably.

My major childhood recollection was the aftermath of one of our cub scout Christmas parties when I must have been about 10. It was held in the Officer's Mess of the local military barracks.  It was a great party with all the usual games and drinks laid on and I must have consumed a fair amount of orange squash. Realising my need about an hour before the end I went with some of the other boys to a corridor at the back of the room where there were two sets of toilets, one labelled 'ladies' and the other labelled 'officers'. Some of the boys went into the officers toilet, but to me this was a bit like a door with the words 'staff only' on and I resolved to holding on until the end of the party, (of course we were intended to use it if we needed, but nobody told us that). My need got greater and greater reaching desperation point about 15 minutes before the end, so I simply stayed out of the last few games and sat in a corner clutching my willy. As a patrol leader there was no way I could humiliate myself by making a puddle, so I exercised a good deal of determination in this process. As the end of the party approached, we had to do the 'grand howl'. For those who are unfamiliar with the scout movement, this involved a certain amount of jumping up and down, 'dybbing' and 'dobbing'. You can imagine what this was like with a screaming bladder, but I survived without embarrassment. The next stage was putting our coats on to leave. I had a leather jacket with one of those awkward zips that needed both hands.  Of course it got stuck in the usual way and sorting this out required even more straining of my bladder muscles, but again I remained dry. I had to walk home in the dark, not a problem in our quiet village, so I decided to go via the loo near our scout headquarters, which was also on the barracks. Clutching myself I set off for the 10 minute walk along the road.  At one stage, feeling that something was about to happen, I ran behind a bush.  However, at that moment all the lights came on and there was a lot of talking in the nearby soldiers' dormitory block which I was in full view of, so I zipped myself up and carried on walking. I almost made it to the toilet block but as I pushed the door the floodgates opened and I started uncontrollably wetting my shorts. By the time I whipped it out to finish off in the urinal the damage was done. I took my time walking home, hoping that the air flowing around that area would dry the worst of the wet patch in my shorts before I had to face my mum. Fortunately they were quite dark in colour and she didn't seem to notice, so I changed them before coming downstairs, but I couldn't find any dry underpants in my room and sat out the evening in front of the TV in my wet ones. It was a nice way to end a happy day! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest wetdenim

Long time on and off lurker but first time poster. I have always enjoyed the memories and experiences that other have shared to try and understand what common thread got others interested in pee. I seen many of these but never posted to one until now. I a few vivid memories memories that I'm sure lead to my interests today. I hope you enjoy :)

Memory #1 and probably my earliest - We used to nap on mats at daycare. I remember many time when other kids would wake up and have a wet spot on theirs. In this particular instance, I was probably about 4. I remember waking up and my mat was already a little wet but it wasn't time to get up and I knew you got in trouble for making noise. I still had to pee more but I just layed there because didn't want to get in trouble. Finally I couldn't hold it any more and I peed myself even more. I remember I started crying and they came over to see what was wrong and saw I had an accident. I remember they took me over to my little cubby to get my spare clothes and sent me to the bathroom to change.

Memory #2 - I was probably 5 or 6 and had a friend named Mary in Sunday School at church. Our moms were friends so we sometimes had playdates. In this particular instance, I remember going over to her house after church and my mom was supposed to pick me up for dinner. Shortly after we got there we were in her room and her mom told her to change out of her church dress before we started playing. I remember she went into the bathroom to change. While she was in there I told her I really needed to pee. She came out but told me to wait because she still had to go potty and "boys have to wait for girls". I remember she was in there for a long time and I remember standing in her room holding myself begging her to hurry. Finally she came out and i ran in but at that point I had already had a small accident. I remember a wet spot on my pants and a steak running down my leg. I finished in the toilet then kept playing like nothing happened in slightly wet pants. I remember at some point her mom asked if I had an accident and I denied it. 

Memory #3 - Same girl but she came over to my house to play. I remember playing for a while then she left for the bathroom. She didn't come back for a long time then she finally came back outside with my mom and wearing a pair of my pants. I asked why she was wearing my pants and my mom told me it was so her Sunday clothes were not ruined. I bought the explanation at the time and we kept playing but later I went inside to go to the bathroom and I saw her pants from earlier sitting on the washing machine and they were all wet. I still never put it all together then but some years later I figured out she must have had an accident and was embarrassed because I still remember she was wearing the same shirt.

Memory #4 - I was in the 5th grade. I got sick after lunch at school (I remember very vividly throwing up the red jello from lunch all over the hallway floor because I didn't make it to the bathroom) and left class to call home. Anyway, while I was sitting on the couch in the office waiting for my dad, a girl came into the office. I recognized her as my friends sister and knew she was in 3rd grade. I remember very vividly looking at her and seeing that she had peed her pink sweatpants. It was wet around the crotch and down both legs - one much wetter than the other. I remember her telling the receptionist that she needed to call her mom because she had an accident. She explained that she asked to go potty, got a bathroom pass and as she was trying to get to the bathroom the pee just came out. I remember the receptionist scolding her that this was the 3rd time that month and she needed to stop playing at lunch and come in and go potty. 

Memory #5 - I was probably 10 or 11 at the time. My brother who was a year younger than I was went to church camp with a bunch of other kids from class. It was about a 3 hour drive so one family drove the kids up and my mom offered to pick them up. One of the kids we picked up was my brothers friend Jessie. Anyway, the drive home was uneventful and we dropped the other kids off. Jessie was last as she was closest to our house. When we got to her house, no one was home so we decided to wait. Through some apparent miscommunication, her mom thought we were going to drop the kids off at the church. Since this was before widespread cell phone use we were both oblivious that the other was waiting elsewhere. Anyway, after we had waited a while, I noticed Jessie fidgeting and holding herself. My mom must have noticed too and offered to take her to the store on the corner. She declined and we kept waiting. She got more and more desperate and I remember her pacing back and forth. At some point she took off her shirt saying she was hot and because her swimsuit was underneath and she walked around in her one-piece with shorts still on holding herself. I remember my brother telling her to just go pee in the backyard but the gate was locked. She refused to do it in the front yard because she would have to take everything off because the swimsuit was under her shorts. Finally, she got desperate enough that she asked to go to the corner store. I remember her holding herself in the car saying she wasn't sure if she could make it. We finally got there and she ran in and went potty. I will never forget though that when she came out, she had a big wet spot on her crotch and clearly had a small accident in her pants.

Memory #6 - I was about 10. We were coming home from a trip and I really had to pee. My dad said to wait until we got home. I remember holding as much as I could. We got home, I jumped out of the car and ran downstairs to the bathroom by my room. As I was on the stairs, I remember the pee pouring out and down my legs. By the time I got to the toilet, there was only a little bit left. I changed my pants and went back upstairs and pretended like nothing happened. I'm sure my mom found them later in the wash and just never said anything.

Memory #7 - I was at a friends house and we were playing Super Nintendo with his brothers and sisters. I was probably 13 at the time. We had finished out turns and his younger brother who was probably 11 and his sister who was probably 5 were up. I remember she was standing in front of the TV playing but would grab herself. I asked if she needed to go to the bathroom and she said no. She kept playing but would keep grabbing herself. Finally, I remember that suddenly her pants were wet. She stood there and kept playing. Finally, after a few minutes she finished then ran upstairs yelling to her mom that she had an accident. 

Memory #8 (and perhaps a little off topic for this forum but I'll still put it out there) - Same friend, same sister - she would have still been about 5 at the time as well. I remember she wet the bed and wore Goodnites at night. Anyway, she was dressed in her pajamas and ready for bed but were were all still up. It was my friend, one of his younger brothers and both of his younger sisters. We were sitting there talking and I think playing some game and she kept fidgeting acting like she needed to go. We asked her if she did and she said she needed to go but could wait. Anyway, we kept doing whatever it was we were doing and she was still holding herself. At some point she stopped. When we finished, I remember we started talking about doing something else and her sister told her to go potty now. I remember very vividly that she said she didn't need to go anymore. After some questions, she admitted she peed herself on purpose because she didn't want to stop and get up. 

Anyway, those are big memories from my childhood and I suspect these memories are big contributors to my pee fetish today. I hope you enjoy them or perhaps they help you better understand what contributed to your enjoyment of this.

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/6/2016 at 7:27 PM, richard2 said:

She kept telling me I'd have to wait till we get home. Then she stops at a shop of some kind and tells me to wait in the car, she'll only be  a minute. I begged her to let me go in and see if they had  a bathroom but she said no. She took forever to come out.  I have to really bad now with some drops forcing their way out. As we're driving I point  out gas stations and McDonald's were we could stop and she just keeps driving. Then she stops at a second store and again tells me to wait in the car.

It's always interesting to hear this side of the story about a parental perspective. It seems as though, since you were 13 she just assumed you would be able to hold it as long as necessary, and then perhaps she forgot about it once she got caught up again in the need to stop at those two other stores. I can definitely imagine those were very difficult for you since once she went into the store without you, there was no way of knowing how much longer you would have to wait. Very well told!

55 minutes ago, classified43 said:

It's always interesting to hear this side of the story about a parental perspective. It seems as though, since you were 13 she just assumed you would be able to hold it as long as necessary, and then perhaps she forgot about it once she got caught up again in the need to stop at those two other stores. I can definitely imagine those were very difficult for you since once she went into the store without you, there was no way of knowing how much longer you would have to wait. Very well told!

A factor that sometimes comes into play in a situation like this is that some people apparently believe that boys can hold their pee longer than girls.  I know of one mother who would immediately find a rest room for her daughter but left her son to fend for himself.  Yes, us males have a willy to squeeze, but that provides mostly just psychological support.

I only remember having an accident once in front of some body.  I think I was 4 years old.  I went to visit someone with my parents and needed to pee when we got there but was too shy to ask for the bathroom.  I started playing outside with some boys who lived there who were several years older than me.  At some point I forgot that I needed to pee until I felt something at my crotch.  I looked down and realized that I was wetting my pants.  The older boys stood there and watched me pee my pants but didn't say anything that I can remember.  It primarily just soaked my crotch area and I just kept on playing.  It was mostly dry by the time we left and I never said anything about it.  I am sure my mother smelled my laundry and figured I had an accident somewhere, but she never mentioned it.

Years later, my mother told me that I wet my pants at church one time and they had to take me home.  I must have not been out of diapers long, because I don't remember doing it.  I don't know if anyone (other than my parents) witnessed that or if I just soaked myself and made a puddle in the pew during the service.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm a guy and can see that its more acceptable for a girl to wet her pants than a boy. I'm the middle child and I have a sister two years older than me and a younger sister a year younger. My parents never made any fuss at all when one of them wet their pants, but when I did it you would think that I committed the worst crime in the history of the world. In the fifth grade the school bus broke down on the way home and in the delay of calling for a replacement bus I ended up totally peeing my pants and even my two sisters made fun of me. Yet they pee their pants all the time and no one even mentions it !

I remember being in a school event when I was a 8 year old boy, there was a movie being projected, it was boring and I wasn't watching it. All of a sudden, I had the urge to pee, I couldn't handle it, maybe I didn't care before so I didn't notice I wanted to pee, but I couldn't do anything. My thingy leaked some drops, so I asked a woman that was near the door that leads to the place where bathrooms, and a little candy shop are located. She inmediately said no, so I asked her again. It was the worst desperation situation I've ever faced, and I'm 19 now... well, so she let me go to the bathroom, I ran to the door, went to the toilet, closed the door and took my little penis out, and peed a lot, for like 30 seconds... it felt amazing!

Peeing in my swimsuit was a big part of my omo/desperation fetish. The first time I was ever told to deliberately pee myself was at the beach, aged 5/6. I wanted to pee, dad told me to go in the water to do it, but I refused, and wanted him to take me to the toilet. Instead, he took me to the waters edge, and as soon as the waves washed over my feet, I peed in my speedos. I started to get upset, but he laughed and told me it was quite ok to pee in the water. Later on, I went in the water again to wash sand off, and I peed again. I remember proudly telling him I'd done it by myself. 

At home, I had a small above ground pool. Mum stressed to me that the pool was a lot different to the ocean, and I wasn't supposed to pee in it. If I was playing in the pool, and needed to pee, I was to get out and pee behind some bushes. 

Now I have a very vague memory of wetting my still dry speedos while outside at some stage, I'm guessing around age 5/6, but I'm not sure. I remember telling mum I'd wet myself, and she telling me not to worry about it because I had my swimsuit on, so it didn't matter. 

So back to the pool story. 

When I was little I wasn't allowed in the pool unsupervised. Mum or dad would  come out and keep an eye on me. So one day, I'm splashing around, when all of a sudden I needed to pee, badly. I climbed out so I could go behind the bushes, but I started wetting myself as I climbed out. I ran behind the bushes, peeing into my hand as I held myself, and had pretty much finished by the time I got there. 

I realised that because I was already wet, nobody could notice, so I didn't say anything, I just got back in the water. 

In hindsight, I knew my mother was watching me, and probably knew what had happened, but she never said anything about it. 

So from then on, for years afterwards, if I was already wet from the pool, the hose, or the slip n slide, I would hold on as long as I could, (which wasn't always very long) and then I'd pee in my shorts or speedos behind the bushes. Mostly it was on purpose, but often I'd wait too long and have an accident, sometimes in the pool, or before I got to the safety of the bushes. 

My parents saw me do this sometimes. They would see me running around and start to leak, and tell me to hurry up and do a wee behind the bushes, and mum caught me a few times deliberately wetting myself as I stood there. 

But it seemed acceptable if it happened. I was never told off or scolded. It just seemed like it was an unspoken thing that I was allowed to do. All that ever happened, was I was made to wash off under the hose before going inside. 

As I got older, I got braver. I'd climb out of the pool, stand on the other side away from mum, and just let go in whatever I was wearing. I'd even tell her. She would see me get out and then stand still, and ask what I was up to. I'd happily tell her I had needed to pee, or even that I'd started to wet myself, so I had hopped out of the pool to go. Again, it was never made a big deal out of. 

But that stopped one day when I was about 10, and I finally pushed my luck too far. 

I asked to go for a swim, and mum said yes, but I'd need to top the pool up first. Part of the reason I wanted to get wet was that I needed to pee, so decided that I'd wet myself on purpose while I played. All I was wearing was a pair of bottle green and gold (Aussie swim team colours) speedos. 

I didn't need supervising in our small shallow pool by then, but mum was hanging washing on the line, while I stood there filling the pool with the hose. I was busting, and the sound of running water wasn't helping any. 

Eventually, my plan of getting wet first seemed too hard. So as I stood there talking to mum, I just let go, and did a really big wee in my little bathers as I stood there, making a super noticeable wet patch, and soaking my legs and feet. 

Mum saw me doing it, and was furious. 

I was honestly confused at first. I tried to explain that she knew that I always peed in my swimsuit, and I was allowed too. 

She told me it was a lot different from weeing in my wet pants instead of trying to dry off and go inside. If I was already wet, it was just easier to do that, but there was no excuse for just being lazy and wetting myself for no reason while I was still dry. I should have gone to the toilet, or at least behind the bushes, and there was no excuse for doing it in dry pants. 

At first I tried to claim an accident, but she'd seen me doing it on purpose, so was having none of that. 

It was one of the very few times that I got scolded for wetting myself. I was nearly in tears after. I didn't get any punishment, but I was very upset that I'd gotten into trouble. 

I quickly promised I'd never do it on purpose again, but that's obviously a promise I never kept. I never stopped doing it, but from then on I never wet myself on purpose in front of mum again. 

Edited by Barry (see edit history)

I can't remember my actual age but I was in either second or third grade.  We were all out in the cold sledding.  I had to pee but did not want to stop and go indoors.  I kept holding and having fun.  At one point I was going down the hill laughing and I felt a squirt of pee escape onto my snowbibs.  It felt great but I was scared my friends could see what happened.  To my surprise no one could tell.  We kept sledding and I kept wetting myself.  All that piss and no evidence from the outside of my snowbibs.  Soon snowbibs were no longer part of my winter wear and I really missed them.  While in high school I took up skiing so I could buy another pair of snowbibs.  From that day on I wet myself every time I wear my snowbibs.

This is one of my favourite threads so I'm finally going to add my own experiences. 

The first was in year 1 or 2, and I  needed to go to the toilet. We went in pairs, so I went with my friend Henry. I don't even remember being particularly desperate, I just know I got there and as I was trying to get my trousers undone I wet them a bit. I got the majority of it in the toilet, but my pants and trousers were wet from my crotch to about my mid thighs. I remember Henry going to get a teacher, and them giving me spare trousers. It was known that if you had an accident, instead of the regular uniform you were given a pair of grey sweatpants to wear, meaning everyone knew you'd wet yourself. 

These next two are from the summer I was twelve, so big age jump. The summer I was twelve I discovered masturbation and omorashi, and as a result had been holding my pee every night, which I'm guessing is what might have lead to these accidents. 

I was playing hide and seek at my cousins house.  I remember I was wearing dark blue sports trousers with white stripes on the side and boxers. My boy cousin and I were hiding, and my girl cousin found us. Some joke was made, I don't remember what, and we were all laughing. I had the vague need to pee, but it was very light and hardly noticeable, but as I was laughing I started to wet myself. abruptly stopped laughed and stopped peeing.I quickly excused myself to got to the bathroom and surveyed the damage. My boxers were pretty soaked, but you couldn't see anything on my trousers. The rest of the time I was really worried they could smell it, and went back to the bathroom to try and wash the smell of pee out of my boxers, to no success. 

The second time I was sleeping over at my cousins that night, and we were all playing cards. I was wearing black sports shorts. I felt the need to pee, about a five out of ten, but I was waiting and in no rush. Again, something funny happened and I burst out laughing. This time my bladder let way more go, and I was peeing for a solid five seconds. I quickly excused myself, and ran upstairs to the bathroom. My boxers and shorts were soaked, but you couldn't see it on the shorts because they were black. I decided to change into my pyjamas, and claim it was because I was cold. 

I'm pretty sure my older girl cousin knew what really happened in both incidents, but she was kind enough not to mention it. Those are the only three genuine childhood accidents I remember, I know I held and deliberately peed a bit a few times, but no other accidents. 

On May 25, 2016 at 8:48 AM, Snowpants said:

I can't remember my actual age but I was in either second or third grade.  We were all out in the cold sledding.  I had to pee but did not want to stop and go indoors.  I kept holding and having fun.  At one point I was going down the hill laughing and I felt a squirt of pee escape onto my snowbibs.  It felt great but I was scared my friends could see what happened.  To my surprise no one could tell.  We kept sledding and I kept wetting myself.  All that piss and no evidence from the outside of my snowbibs.  Soon snowbibs were no longer part of my winter wear and I really missed them.  While in high school I took up skiing so I could buy another pair of snowbibs.  From that day on I wet myself every time I wear my snowbibs.

That's cool. I had snow bibs too when I was younger, and I always wondered what would happen if I wet myself in them. Especially since I wore pants underneath, so they probably wouldn't even get wet at all.  

As for my accidents, the last one I can remember is when I wet myself at a restaurant, which I've also posted here:

Basically I neglected my urge to pee when I woke up, went to a restaurant with my dad for lunch, and by the time I decided I should use the bathroom, it was too late. I've had several close calls, though, especially in middle school. I got desperate much more easily back then.