Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female New video and 5th peeing in college

SO it's been a long time since i posed in a forum, because i spend most of my time in the art section drawing pee stuff and taking commissions, but today was a good day to finally do something ive been wanting to do (not wetting but a close third) I peed in the sink in my dorm room. 

Now the sink is on my roommates side so i always have to be careful to not make a mess or get it on the floor or worst, her shoes, but im getting undressed and i just have this sudden urge to go. i pull of my panties and i almost instantly let loose on the floor but i held it in by crossing my legs, im moving my step stool over to the sink so i can be above it and i suddenly get a text from her asking if i was i nthe room, normally that means so gonna come up soon, but i said yeah and asked if she was still far away from the dorm in the library, it took her long enough to give me the answer i needed which was she was just leaving so i quickly got on the stool and propped my leg up on the sink, checking my angles so it didnt get anywhere else, 

and then... i let go, it felt so good and nothing got anywhere. i took a video and it's kinda bad lighting... but great sound quality. imma post it later so be sure to be on the look out for it in teh videos form. This weekend imma be involved with some partner peeing and hopefully i can get vids of that to