Any Dutch omorashers?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To try it out, I 've written an omo story in Dutch... hope it's okay to post it here! Enjoy and let me know what you think about it ❤️   Deels door de hitte, maar ook door de Corona-maatrege

You live close to the sea :P You build holding mechanisms to hold the water back.. you can't afford to lose control.. so you are destined to love omorashi :)   On a serious note, I have a substantia

didn't know about this post, I'm Dutch too!!   haiihai leuk om te zien dat ik niet alleen ben hier!

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
12 hours ago, Dutch Gus said:

Another Dutch guy here, just registered to this website few days ago and new and rather unexperienced with this eh... hobby! 

Welcome dude! Don't worry, you're in save hands here, I've been on this site some years and pretty much everyone's just...cool, even just to talk to and not only on a fetish level :)

11 hours ago, Misteriousmr said:

Welcome dude! Don't worry, you're in save hands here, I've been on this site some years and pretty much everyone's just...cool, even just to talk to and not only on a fetish level :)

Thanks Mr, I feel very welcome and it's good to hear people are cool and can converse beyond only this fetish. Besides discovering this kink, I'm interested in Photography, video, travel, social media. Also, I have a kid, a (beautiful) girlfriend and 11 birds at home!

On 6/28/2017 at 3:11 PM, Snnwr said:

Hoi daar . Waarom wordt er in het Engels gereageerd op een Nederlandse vraag? Haha

Volgens mij omdat de moderators de site voor iedereen toegankelijk willen houden, en dus liefst geen topics of discussies in een andere taal die slechts een kleine groep begrijpt. Misschien is een Dutch Omorashi telegram chat groep hier een goed alternatief voor?

I'll switch back to English now before I'm being moderated off of this site. Just wanted to answer this single question in Dutch.

On 7/8/2017 at 1:45 PM, Dutch Gus said:

Volgens mij omdat de moderators de site voor iedereen toegankelijk willen houden, en dus liefst geen topics of discussies in een andere taal die slechts een kleine groep begrijpt. Misschien is een Dutch Omorashi telegram chat groep hier een goed alternatief voor?

I'll switch back to English now before I'm being moderated off of this site. Just wanted to answer this single question in Dutch.

Makes sense :)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...