Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favorite Character Omorashi

On 9/12/2019 at 11:51 AM, stephiekitty20 said:

fandom: sonic the hedgehog

character: classic sonic

scenario: (info for anyone who doesn't know, classic sonic in sonic generations and sonic forces can't talk.) and I bet he has to mime out what he wants/needs which include when he needs to go. since classic sonic is short, he can only hold it for a little while before he pees himself. bonus points if modern sonic, modern tails and/or classic tails are there when he does.

You're welcome!😄

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fandom: Family Guy Character: Meg Griffin Scenario: Walking home from school desperate and some somehow Stewie and Brian screw up the home plumbing

Fandom: Snow White Character: The Queen (I've loved her since forever) Scenario: She is holding a galla at her castle to celebrate her beauty, but spent so long getting dressed and applying her makeup

Fandom: Gravity Falls Character: Mabel Pines Scenario: She gets lost in the forest and tries to find somewhere to pee but is unable and ends up flooding her panties.

On 9/30/2019 at 2:28 AM, falschirmjager said:

Character: Fluttershy (Forgotten Friendship)

Scenario: Clad in a wetsuit, Fluttershy is free to unleash the contents of her bladder whenever she feels like it, even in front of everyone. It's not like they can tell.

Character: Wallflower

Teachers never notice her waving hand as she tries to excuse herself from class. Mercifully, students never make fun of her afterwards either.

Character: Rainbow Dash (Rollercoaster of Friendship)

Scenario: The ride proves too intense for the self-proclaimed daredevil, fortunately for her though her pants are black.

Character: Sunset Shimmer (EqG)

Scenario: Ultra-competitiveness while gaming causes her to refuse to get up and use the bathroom until she wins, until her bladder decides it's game over and she soaks her jeans all over her couch.

I like to think of all those too, even before you mentioned them. I definitely put the Fluttershy one into my headcanon, because peeing in wetsuits isn't that uncommon from what I heard.

• 1 month later...

Fandom: Anime (Koihime Musou)

Charakter: Bachou Mouki (Sui)

Scenerio: She drank too much before bed and has dream. She's very desperate and tries to make it, but she wet herself in front of toilet. Then she woke up in wet bed. She desperately  tries to hide it from her friends but, when she comes down the stairs with wet sheet, she falling over and sheet lands on her head. Aisha and Shion saw her fall.  

Edited by Ciamajdus (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...

Sure, let's join the fun!

Fandom: Yuri On Ice

Character: Georgi (becuase I couldn't just have a normal favourite...)

Scenario: road trip with all the various skaters and Anya (they're still dating at the time), and Georgi's getting more and more desperate but Anya won't let him ask for a rest stop, insisting he's being embarrassing. Obviously it ends with an accident and all the comfort and cuddles from his friends, while Anya gets told off.