Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

omorashi.online website

I was recently doing some scouring of reddit for more omo vids and pics and found this site listed on a couple of forums and I'm not sure if anyone posted it here yet.  It was an odd address, i've never seen a .online URL before.  But here it is: http://www.omorashi.online

It looks like a reasonable little community site, although it reminds me a fair bit of here somewhat.  A few videos on there, ranging from normal omo ones to abdl stuff, but i would guess most of them are on here too (I added a bunch of mine there that I got from here cuz to download anything, u had to make a few posts yourself, plus i love sharing the omo love! :) ). The site looks fairly new though, cause there's not a huge amount available on there, but there's a few topics going in the forums. The admins seem to be fairly interactive (i got a message from them when i signed up welcoming me, don't know if it was automatic or not, but it did look pre-written) and they responded fairly quickly to my questions.

Has anyone else seen this site or know anything about it yet? 

Be careful as far as I can remember, advertising other sites is not allowed in this community

In general, it's perfectly welcome to share links to other communities here, as long as it's not done in a spammy way.

What we don't allow is promoting websites that encourage or actively condone the posting of content in violation of OmoOrg's ethical policies, or sites that are predominantly hardcore in nature.

As far as I can see though, the site mentioned here is perfectly fine.

In general, it's perfectly welcome to share links to other communities here, as long as it's not done in a spammy way.

What we don't allow is promoting websites that encourage or actively condone the posting of content in violation of OmoOrg's ethical policies, or sites that are predominantly hardcore in nature.

As far as I can see though, the site mentioned here is perfectly fine.

Thanks for the explanation :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 years later...
4 hours ago, Zammo said:

The domain name expired on 16th December. it is a real shame as that holds the latest PML after Patches stopped doing it. Anyone know why the domain was left to expire ? 

Don't know but that sucks to hear, though this site has gone down in the past, sometimes for several days, so there's a chance it could come back, hopefully.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...