Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Bet with a Cute Student

This clearly didn't happen. It's a nice, well written story, but there's a section on this forum for fiction and I'm sure it would be well received there.
There have been some pretty outlandish stories from experienced posters here which I do actually believe, but lately it seems like this section of the forum is getting overwhelmed by new members posting unbelievable fiction. If I wanted to read fiction I'd go to the fiction section. I'm just worried that we'll see a decline in real stories because they get swamped by made up stuff.

/rant

• 5 years later...

This looks pretty real to me. Also the thing about this site is that any of the "real life experiences" posted here could be fake, but you just don't know. It's your choice to believe or not believe in it, I'm not judging anyone for believing it.

There's no way for the creator to prove it's real, or for anyone else to disprove it unless it's really obvious.

Some parts were a bit sketchy if that's the right word, but overall it seems like a at least real-ish story.

(Also if it is fake, that's some very good writing)

Actually if its real, that's still good writing. You explained it very well.

Also also the locking and pretending to help open it part is a bit mean but there's people who murder and rape so this tiny locking the bathroom thing is definitely okay compared to like serial killers and stuff. (What I'm trying to say is there's people who have done much worse things)

On 8/4/2021 at 3:45 AM, Somenonymous said:

Also also the locking and pretending to help open it part is a bit mean but there's people who murder and rape so this tiny locking the bathroom thing is definitely okay compared to like serial killers and stuff. (What I'm trying to say is there's people who have done much worse things)

That is a terrible rationale by which to judge morality. Just because you didn't do the WORST thing doesn't mean its ok to engage people unwillingly in your fetish.