Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Another "Accident" in Public While Buying Diapers

I'm at it again. I just had a public accident in my diapey today, and leaked everywhere.

Drank two cups of coffee at work. Some water. Got home. Put a diaper on. Got my diapey wet a bit. A really subpar pullup. I poked a few holes in it. Should leak easily. Already had to pee. Drank three more cups of water before putting on the pullup. Waited and drank some more till I had to pee a liiiiiiitttle bit more. Didn't take long.

Made sure to get my pants a little wet first. Only a little. Then I went to the store at about 6:15 in the morning and shopped around for a bit. Picked up a few things, and some more diapers. A little time passed and I had peed I bit more. If you looked, I was fairly wet.

Around 7:00 I looked for an employee. I acted sort of in a panic about needing the bathroom. Asked where it was. She I believe is foreign, and didn't know what I was talking about first, and I danced around a bit. I sort of made it to the bathroom eventually, and peed a lot, some in the toilet, a lot in my pants. Left a small puddle by accident. I usually try to get just my pants, maybe socks and shoes, but this time I got all that and the floor. At least it was the bathroom.

I made my way out and went to pay for my things. The lady had thankfully watched my things while I was in there. She asked if I was okay, and I murmured out a "Yeah, sorry." I paid for my things, trying to hide myself, but obviously not doing a very good job. I got out of there, not running into too many people on my way out. Peed a little more in the car for good measure.

I got home and carried some of my things in, leaving the rest in the car for now. Not sure if thankfully or not, but my roommate didn't spot me. She was asleep in her room, unawares to my escapades.

Then I took pictures! That I'll probably upload later.

I put on a new big and crinkly diaper and wore that for a bit, including after my roommate did wake up, we kind of hung out for a little bit, and all I wore over it was some very thin sweat pants. Eventually went and got the rest of my things, including the new diapers. If she didn't notice, she probably heard me changing later in my room.

I'm probably way too exhibitionist, but I had a great time.

Edited by Little-Boy-Blue (see edit history)

That sounds like a great time! Also pretty much exactly what I do except I have yet to buy the diapers in wet pants. I make sure the waistband is showing in the back and tuck part of my shirt into it. I always wait until after I buy them to leak but I love asking for a toilet while wearing an overflowing diaper and asking for a key in soaked pants. I also like to go to gas stations and clean my wind shield or put air in my tires while showing off a diaper and some wet jeans. I will sometimes use a gas station bathroom to change into dry clothes. Once a cashier told me they didn't have a public restroom anymore it was just for employees. I was already embarrassed enough but was bouncing around doing a pee dance and made sure she saw my wet butt. She looked so sympathetic toward me which only humiliated me more. Told her I would be quick but I really need to change outta this. She showed me where the bathroom was and I had to walk past her so she got another clear look at my diapered ass with all the telltale signs of a leaky diaper. I took off my diaper and left it in the waste basket. Then I stayed in there for a few extra minutes. Anyway I walked back out in my wet pants and I thanked her as I left super humiliated. She said 'no problem hun' and gave me another look that made me want to melt. I love the reactions from people. Sometimes they seem as embarrassed as me.

Wow  so very daring, I'd love to see the picture! :)

You are both so daring, 

That sounds like a great time! Also pretty much exactly what I do except I have yet to buy the diapers in wet pants. I make sure the waistband is showing in the back and tuck part of my shirt into it. I always wait until after I buy them to leak but I love asking for a toilet while wearing an overflowing diaper and asking for a key in soaked pants. I also like to go to gas stations and clean my wind shield or put air in my tires while showing off a diaper and some wet jeans. I will sometimes use a gas station bathroom to change into dry clothes. Once a cashier told me they didn't have a public restroom anymore it was just for employees. I was already embarrassed enough but was bouncing around doing a pee dance and made sure she saw my wet butt. She looked so sympathetic toward me which only humiliated me more. Told her I would be quick but I really need to change outta this. She showed me where the bathroom was and I had to walk past her so she got another clear look at my diapered ass with all the telltale signs of a leaky diaper. I took off my diaper and left it in the waste basket. Then I stayed in there for a few extra minutes. Anyway I walked back out in my wet pants and I thanked her as I left super humiliated. She said 'no problem hun' and gave me another look that made me want to melt. I love the reactions from people. Sometimes they seem as embarrassed as me.

I'd love to hear more about your experiences, did the people really know you were in a wet leaky diaper? How did you pull it off and how did both of you do this without dying of embarrassment of crying or something!

This reminds me of some of my public diaper adventures. I enjoy using my diapers out in public and having to change in public rest rooms when needed. I mainly use the rest rooms with have multiple stalls. There is nothing more terrifying, thrilling, and humiliating than trying to change out of a soaked diaper in a public toilet. I wear bambinos with the baby prints so I can't even use the medical excuse if I were to be seen. Probably my most embarrassing change happened a few months ago. I was wearing my bambino diaper and had driven out of town wearing it. I don't go out in public much in my town because it is kind of smallish and I don't want to be recognized. Well my diaper had my morning pee in it and a couple wettings after that but felt fine. I drank a couple bottles of water on my way to the next town so I would have to go more once I changed. I selected a store I had never been to before for the deed and got out of my vehicle. When I got out I realized my diaper had leaked at the top and legs of my diaper! I was wearing khaki pants so the wet stains were obvious and were the tell tale sign of a leaking diaper and not a regular pee accident. I bit the bullet because I was out of town, desperately needed a change and had to pee again. Its winter so my coat covered some of the shameful wet stains but not all of it. I went in and looked for the toilet desperately but couldn't find it! I had never been to this store before. Eventually I admitted defeat and asked a girl stocking some shelves where the rest rooms were. She pointed me in the direction and I thanked her and hope she didn't notice my pants. I finally found the rest room and it was 2 stalls and a urinal and one man using the urinal. The stalls were situated in sort of an L shape so the handicap stall (which I selected) didn't offer anymore privacy than the other one. I waited for the man at the urinal to finish, so I sat on the toilet in just my diaper and peed full force and heard the pee leaking out and dripping in the toilet. Once he left I started changing, I grabbed my new dry diaper out of my coat and did the rip of shame and pulled the ultra load tapes that seemed to echo through the rest room. I was alone but felt my face flush with shame. I didn't have anywhere to put the used diaper so I sat it on the floor and started changing. Halfway through taping up the new diaper someone came in and took the other stall for I'm sure a bowel movement. I was so scared and humiliated that I was shaking. I decided to just finish the deed know full well he could hear the rustling of me taping my diaper up. After I had it taped up I pulled my wet pants up and realized I had left my used diaper on the floor and it was on full display for whoever happened to look down towards my stall. Hastily I grabbed it, rolled it up, left the stall and did the walk of shame to the trash can with my swollen diaper, destined for the trash. I was so humiliated I left without washing my hands but I was also very turned on. Hopefully whoever reads this enjoys my most embarrassing diaper change. I'm building up the guts to do a change in somewhere super busy like a busy shopping mall, some place where the were will be people constantly coming and going and I won't have much of a chance of being alone

This reminds me of some of my public diaper adventures. I enjoy using my diapers out in public and having to change in public rest rooms when needed. I mainly use the rest rooms with have multiple stalls. There is nothing more terrifying, thrilling, and humiliating than trying to change out of a soaked diaper in a public toilet. I wear bambinos with the baby prints so I can't even use the medical excuse if I were to be seen. Probably my most embarrassing change happened a few months ago. I was wearing my bambino diaper and had driven out of town wearing it. I don't go out in public much in my town because it is kind of smallish and I don't want to be recognized. Well my diaper had my morning pee in it and a couple wettings after that but felt fine. I drank a couple bottles of water on my way to the next town so I would have to go more once I changed. I selected a store I had never been to before for the deed and got out of my vehicle. When I got out I realized my diaper had leaked at the top and legs of my diaper! I was wearing khaki pants so the wet stains were obvious and were the tell tale sign of a leaking diaper and not a regular pee accident. I bit the bullet because I was out of town, desperately needed a change and had to pee again. Its winter so my coat covered some of the shameful wet stains but not all of it. I went in and looked for the toilet desperately but couldn't find it! I had never been to this store before. Eventually I admitted defeat and asked a girl stocking some shelves where the rest rooms were. She pointed me in the direction and I thanked her and hope she didn't notice my pants. I finally found the rest room and it was 2 stalls and a urinal and one man using the urinal. The stalls were situated in sort of an L shape so the handicap stall (which I selected) didn't offer anymore privacy than the other one. I waited for the man at the urinal to finish, so I sat on the toilet in just my diaper and peed full force and heard the pee leaking out and dripping in the toilet. Once he left I started changing, I grabbed my new dry diaper out of my coat and did the rip of shame and pulled the ultra load tapes that seemed to echo through the rest room. I was alone but felt my face flush with shame. I didn't have anywhere to put the used diaper so I sat it on the floor and started changing. Halfway through taping up the new diaper someone came in and took the other stall for I'm sure a bowel movement. I was so scared and humiliated that I was shaking. I decided to just finish the deed know full well he could hear the rustling of me taping my diaper up. After I had it taped up I pulled my wet pants up and realized I had left my used diaper on the floor and it was on full display for whoever happened to look down towards my stall. Hastily I grabbed it, rolled it up, left the stall and did the walk of shame to the trash can with my swollen diaper, destined for the trash. I was so humiliated I left without washing my hands but I was also very turned on. Hopefully whoever reads this enjoys my most embarrassing diaper change. I'm building up the guts to do a change in somewhere super busy like a busy shopping mall, some place where the were will be people constantly coming and going and I won't have much of a chance of being alone

So I've changed diapers in a number of public washrooms with stalls that don't go down to the floor as well, and I know what you talk about, though the sounds one makes changing a diaper (in my case usually removing a wet Goodnite, I don't usually wear plastic backed diapers in public) are probably better covered up in a woman's washroom, or at least explainable.

I have been naughty and when in a middle stall, dropped my wet Goodnite on the ground when there were people on both sides, and cursed too. But I was too embarrassed and waited in my stall until the shoes on either side of me had changed, so I was anonymous in the end, but total exhibitionistic rush for sure.

There wasn't a lid to the toilet?

Also thanks for sharing!

• 1 month later...

Wow  so very daring, I'd love to see the picture! :)

You are both so daring, 

I'd love to hear more about your experiences, did the people really know you were in a wet leaky diaper? How did you pull it off and how did both of you do this without dying of embarrassment of crying or something!

The time I was referring to I'm pretty sure the cashier girl knew I was in a diaper cause I had the whole v shape wet spot on my butt. Most of the time I think they just think I peed my pants. Sometimes I go out of my way to make sure it's obvious and I've noticed people laughing at me. I don't get a chance to do this stuff often enough but hopefully I will do it again soon. Before I started wearing diapers I would just pee my pants in public and as far as the embarrassment, it's very real but I love it! No matter how many times I do this it is always extremely humiliating. One of the first times I wore a diaper I went to a grocery store after flooding it and pretty much my whole ass was soaked. I got in line for the bank inside the store and there was only one person in front of me. To small bank so there was only two tellers but there was another girl standing behind them. Not sure what she was doing because she was just standing there but she was super cute. I was standing there looking all nervous front of my pants was wet too. I know she noticed and she was staring. For some reason two people being helped we're taking forever. Now the problem was people started lining up behind me so I kind of turn sideways so they wouldn't see my wet ass. The teller was too busy to notice but the girl behind her was watching me the whole time and she was blushing like crazy. I think I ended up standing there for like 10 minutes like I was gonna die. When it was finally my turn she came and stood right next to the teller helping me. I could hardly even speak at this point. I don't think anyone knew I had a diaper on but I was so wet. The diaper just make me that much more self-conscious. I always drive to another town so there's no chance of seeing when I know.

• 1 month later...

A couple weeks ago I worked up the nerve to buy diapers in an already leaking diaper. I have bought them while padded before but always wait till after to wet or leak. I would have typed this up sooner but honestly it was pretty much the least eventful public wetting I've ever done. I'm sure people still noticed but it didn't seem like it. The cashier was an older lady and I don't think she even notice and didn't bat an eye at my purchase. I got zero reaction from anyone else. No strange looks or staring. No pointing and laughing. I still felt humiliated the whole time but it was just overall uneventful even as I got wetter. Here's a few pics though.

post-71707-0-42741400-1457821353_thumb.j

post-71707-0-55658400-1457821365_thumb.j

post-71707-0-45192400-1457821375_thumb.j

post-71707-0-46416000-1457821389_thumb.j

post-71707-0-07540400-1457821403_thumb.j

post-71707-0-17341600-1457821427_thumb.j

post-71707-0-51848300-1457821458_thumb.j

Edited by wet4fun_86 (see edit history)