Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Inco pad, or maxi pad?

Not quite sure where I was supposed to put something like this, and I apologize if it's off topic and/or inappropriate in any way. But I figured some people may enjoy it...

Anyways, I literally just saw this lady walking on the sidewalk and what she was wearing obviously caught my eye. I'm thinking this is a big incontinence pad. Too big for a maxi pad, right? I just know that the idea of her walking around and possibly wetting herself while wearing something so visible was an incredible turn on. :-) Hope you all enjoy!

[Attachment Removed]

Edited by Kirito
Non-consensual content removed (see edit history)

It's not you, it is blatantly creepy and a complete violation of this boards Code of Ethical Conduct.

You're required to review and agree to these terms before and after registration, not to mention you shouldn't even need us to tell you that what you're doing here is completely ethically unacceptable, so there's simply no excuse for violating these policies.

I strongly suggest anyone else that has not read the forums guidelines yet actually take the time to read them now. We have a minimal tolerance for violations of this nature. (To everyone else, please be sure to continue reporting these posts if you see them. We can't review every single post that is made the minute it is made, so your reports are a great help to us.)