Sign In

ShikkinGIRL a new omorashi game lol

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alright, Ill try and do some quick translation (To the best of my abilities, anyways) for everyone.   First, controls:   WASD (or arrow Keys) to move. Space bar takes a picture When you can take

Ok guys, I'll post a walkthrough of the game, this information was obtained due to the member "EnragedFilia" from the animegirldesp.org site. I hope this can help, and I say that if you follow the ins

Here you go. All quests currently existing are done here. savedata.dat

Posted Images

I've had this on animegirldesp for a little while now so I thought I would bring it here too. I took the various walkthroughs and corrections and brought them together into a downloadable text file so you don't have to dig through here every time you play for all of the answers.

Credits goes to EnragedFilia, Harris, AkenoSama, and Newp for the walkthroughs.

GIRL Guide.txt

Edited by jackkosa (see edit history)
On 30/11/2016 at 7:44 PM, Chapman said:

The game has been updated to ShikkinGIRL 1.2. Biggest features including two new girls and additional scenes for Satomi:

Yuko(School Nurse from ShikkinSCHOOL)

Riona

On 30/11/2016 at 8:48 PM, Harris said:

Wow, these are great news! Hope someone will be kind enough to post the walkthrough for the new content as well.

Sorry Guys, I am no longer with my pc, so I am not able to manage anything on these files, and Thanks Chapman for reporting the update to people and thank you Harris for your hard work, and competent in gathering information and helping people with analytics and all this things

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, God bless google translator!

2016/12/11 ShikkinGIRL 1.2 c It has been released.
I am sorry often, but 1.2b also released 1.2c because there was a bug that makes quests impossible to clear.
This time is the final version (husband). I am uploading the whole game as a 3-part split as usual instead of a patch.
Additional content

After the ending, only two extra are added. Let's go to the classroom early in the morning.

(In addition to the addition in 1.2a, there are four in total)

Aaand here's one for 1.2a:

2016/12/03 ShikkinGIRL 1.2a (patch) has been released.
Because there was a bug that became impossible to clear the quest in ShikkinGIRL 1.2, I made a patch.
Fixes

We fixed bug that we could not sit at the judges' seat.
     Fixed a bug that behaviors became wrong when playing repeatedly without ending the game.
     Fixed a problem that stopped at automatic vending machines during REPLAY.
     We changed the quest where the ending occurs.
     I changed what happened when I had urinating without removing jeans.
     I changed the translucency and rigidity when recovering during urination (※).

* Please understand that it may be unintended behavior depending on some timing.

So, what can we make from this:

1) This is the final version (unfortunately, as I really loved the game)

2) Some critical bugs got fixed (sitting on the judge bench by the scene and getting the scene with Satomi standing up after starting to pee at the parking lot were particularly buggy)

3) Leona going in the bushes with the PC present scene is changed. Before she would just pee as usual but without removing her jeans. Now it's slightly different, won't spoil the fun.

4) Fast forward function (ctrl) now available at any point in the game, its speed from x1 to x5 changeable from the options.

5) Two new scenes (took me a while to figure out). By going to the classroom early in the morning you are now able to remove the chair before Leona arrives. This means you get two scenes, one of hers and one of Satomi. Fill Leona with instant coffee and Satomi with a lunch set, just as you did for the previous scenes, and they will wet themselves while on the floor. There is no NPC for this new scenes nor they unlock anything for you, but they are fun nonetheless (you get to discover Leona's underwear color)

• 2 years later...
2 hours ago, jj70aaa said:

Oh sorry if I wasn’t clear earlier. This is after putting in the “ShikkinGirl” password. This prompt won’t accept that as a valid password and says the file is further encrypted.

Make sure you're downloading the right Shikkin Game is the best info I can offer. When I was testing this just now I was doing it for ShikkinClub instead of Shikkin girl...don't be like me.

EDIT: I just downloaded all three parts of ShikkinGirl, and confirmed the password "ShikkinGIRL" works. If you aren't using WinRAR to extract the file, I suggest trying it. Other programs might not handle the split archive correctly, it depends on the program you're using. If that still fails, let me know and I'll just upload the one I downloaded without a password here when I get back on later. It might be quite a few hours though.

Edited by tenck5k
Wrong Info (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...