Sign in to follow this  

Bigg Boss 9 Request

Apparently there was an Indian show where a girl peed herself. The show was called Bigg Boss 9 and I believe it was episode 46. Anyone have this clip? Thanks!

Aa a new big brother video. I love videos from those type of shows. Let me see if I am able to hunt this down for you. 

So I got the whole episode you mention. There is no wetting. She might have peed in a bottle or something. I can't have sound on where I am at the moment, but no wetting shown at least. Could it be the next episode?

Hello! Thanks for all the trouble.. apparently it is when they all had to be in a car together. Here is a description.

http://www.missmalini.com/2015/11/26/bigg-boss-9-priya-malik-just-peed-in-her-pants-in-front-of-everyone/

Yes I know. They sit in the car for a long time, then one has to pee. Nothing is shown. She throws a bottle back in the car, might have used it. There is no sign of any wetting unfortunately. If you want I'll upload the episode, even though it is a dissapointment.

Edit: nevermind. Powerstone posted a link to the episode :)

Edited by Hoolio79

Yes I know. They sit in the car for a long time, then one has to pee. Nothing is shown. She throws a bottle back in the car, might have used it. There is no sign of any wetting unfortunately. If you want I'll upload the episode, even though it is a dissapointment.

Edit: nevermind. Powerstone posted a link to the episode :)

Thanks for the edit Hoolio ;)

It was sadly a dissapointment...but you do see stream from the cars door to the floor...wonder what that is.

Thanks for the edit Hoolio ;)

It was sadly a dissapointment...but you do see stream from the cars door to the floor...wonder what that is.

Is it only a disappointment in terms of wetting, or would it also be a disppointment in terms of desperation?

Is it only a disappointment in terms of wetting, or would it also be a disppointment in terms of desperation?

Since I don't like desperation...so it is in terms of wetting I mean :(