Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is going to be an ongoing story, I don't know how common the chapters are going to be, but if you enjoyed if, please feel free to comment compliments, critiques or suggestions about the story. Th

Thank's for the kind words, this is already my highest voted post, which is kind of crazy.     Chapter 2:   Missy Kekoa sat down on the sleek art-deco toilet the law firm had outfitted the bathro

By the way, I am planning to introduce a lot of characters in this series, but the roles of the characters are pretty flexible. If there is a character you want to see more, give a reply and I'll defi

On 12/11/2015 at 5:44 PM, dolodi said:

I love your story, which is saying alot, because alot of the stories on here aren't to my taste nowadays.

What about mine?

Honestly this doesn’t work in my head. Things just don’t fit. I’ve only read the first few chapters, but I don’t really get it. No government would ever implement something like this, it’d start wars and rebellions, and no government person would even suggest such a stupid idea for fear of being laughed out of office. However, I feel that a stupid concept can still be made good, but I struggle to believe that this concept could ever work. Why would anyone pay the government to use the toilet? If I was in the universe as a form of protest I’d deliberately not use official toilets. Illegal or not, who’s going to seriously send someone to jail for pissing themselves when the government is breaking basic human rights laws? They’d just have a huge rebellion on their hands. I’d love to see a chapter of this where a fucking revolution happens though, that’d be awesome.

• 2 months later...
On 3/7/2019 at 2:49 AM, RagingPython said:

Honestly this doesn’t work in my head. Things just don’t fit. I’ve only read the first few chapters, but I don’t really get it. No government would ever implement something like this, it’d start wars and rebellions, and no government person would even suggest such a stupid idea for fear of being laughed out of office. However, I feel that a stupid concept can still be made good, but I struggle to believe that this concept could ever work. Why would anyone pay the government to use the toilet? If I was in the universe as a form of protest I’d deliberately not use official toilets. Illegal or not, who’s going to seriously send someone to jail for pissing themselves when the government is breaking basic human rights laws? They’d just have a huge rebellion on their hands. I’d love to see a chapter of this where a fucking revolution happens though, that’d be awesome.

Suspension of disbelief

On 3/6/2019 at 10:49 PM, RagingPython said:

What about mine?

That is because It is a fiction?  just as there is no fire in the vacuum but fans of the Star Wars franchise do not seem to care whether it's realistic or not right? Just enjoy the pee desperation, we all know It is not possible to a government make It, but the question is, It makes te story less interesting or elaborate?

On 5/24/2019 at 1:35 AM, AkenoSama said:

That is because It is a fiction?  just as there is no fire in the vacuum but fans of the Star Wars franchise do not seem to care whether it's realistic or not right? Just enjoy the pee desperation, we all know It is not possible to a government make It, but the question is, It makes te story less interesting or elaborate?

I’m not saying this story is bad or not interesting, it’s just a big part of enjoying stories on this website for me involves being able to believe them. That’s one of the main reasons why I like to base my own stories off of real events, I know the real event happened so I can believe them. A story like this is so unbelievable to me that I can’t enjoy it as the unrealistic-ness takes me out of it.

On 5/26/2019 at 12:30 PM, RagingPython said:

I’m not saying this story is bad or not interesting, it’s just a big part of enjoying stories on this website for me involves being able to believe them. That’s one of the main reasons why I like to base my own stories off of real events, I know the real event happened so I can believe them. A story like this is so unbelievable to me that I can’t enjoy it as the unrealistic-ness takes me out of it.

Well that's on you man. Some of us prefer the fantastically over the top fiction. On top of that, it's extremely rare to find a well written story that flows, and doesn't come off as flat. I'm loving it. I also love fics where a woman (I also like male desp. but it's more rare) holds for days and days on end and ends up with gargantuan bladders. Unrealistic? Of course. But entertaining.

• 1 year later...