Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&section=screenshot&id=3407

File Name: Omorashi blog captures October 2015

File Submitter: Cathyva

File Submitted: 21 Nov 2015

File Category: Female Wetting

Here is the next series of Omorashi blog captures... October 2015

You know the concept in the meantime: short clips ( 2-3 min) from Japanese desperation and wetting video's (with focus on wettings). Different situations as usual, desperation followed by wettings, deliberate wettings, skirts, knickers, schooluniform, pants, masturbation, , ...; schoolgirls, office ladies, ladies next door, .... inside, outside, some old ones and well known, other are new (at least to me).

Click here to download this file

Cathyva, you're a darling and a Princess! (HUGE apologies if I've guessed your sex wrongly!)

This is a fine collection, VERY much appreciated. With a few exceptions (older ones I guess?) the definition is good or better. Sure, some show very similar (popular) situations w/ different girls and women, but there's a lot of variety too. It's always delightful to see how the desperation and wetting come about ... in some of these the dramatic arc is a bit weak <smile>, but honestly, that's a mere quibble! The acting is excellent too.The length of these is ideal -- with decent download speeds you can watch them without taking all night, then decide which ones to save.

The big self-pleasuring one (12 I think) is quite the barn-burner! (Too bad it had to be so heavily pixelated -- happens!) From the look of it, I'd say the explosion is not pee, but sexual squirting -- what a treat! (Comments??)

Now I'll have to go back and check out the previous months. Thank you, thank you, thank you!