Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which cartoon characters do you like to see wet themselves?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to see omorashi of Stanford Pines...him or his twin brother would be great.

I just Googled this.  All I can say is I wish there was a show like this starring a teen girl or adult woman!

Hello omoking here I would like to ask which cartoon characters you would want to see wet themselves. My personal favorites are: Francine and Hayley Smith from American Dad Mabel Pines from Gravity

Posted Images

Haven't they all had toilet scenes? same with Total Drama Island, I'm sure the guy who makes them has a pee fetish.

i don't know about all, but there have been many memorable pee scenes in 6teen.

- Caitlin has to pee while working, and her friends torment her, forcing her to go to the bathroom.

-Caitlin and Nikki are beefing, and they decide to split the mall in two, the bathrooms are on Nikki's side. Caitlin is allowed in to attend a funeral for Jude's fish. She pees for  while a lets a huge sigh of relief, great scene.

-In the episode where Ron helps the Garcias and Mastersons agree how to live together Jen ays something along the lines of "The boys need to understand, when i say i really have to pee, i really have to pee. Super hot thinking of Jen and Courtney pee dancing waiting for the boys to finis.

-Theres oe where Jonesy is pee dancing waiting outside his home bathroom, and one where he's desperate at a movie.

great show for omo fans.

- Caitlin has to pee while working, and her friends torment her, forcing her to go to the bathroom.

-Caitlin and Nikki are beefing, and they decide to split the mall in two, the bathrooms are on Nikki's side. Caitlin is allowed in to attend a funeral for Jude's fish. She pees for while a lets a huge sigh of relief, great scene.

-In the episode where Ron helps the Garcias and Mastersons agree how to live together Jen ays something along the lines of "The boys need to understand, when i say i really have to pee, i really have to pee. Super hot thinking of Jen and Courtney pee dancing waiting for the boys to finis.

-Theres oe where Jonesy is pee dancing waiting outside his home bathroom, and one where he's desperate at a movie.

great show for omo fans.

There's one where I think Jen plans to prank her boss and they close all the bathrooms but one, and Caitlin is really desperate in her Halloween costume

Ugh, kind of jealous of you guys. I'm an avid cartoonist fan of many [kids] cartoon shows, but I have found it incredibly difficult to enjoy or fantasize most cartoon characters involved in omo moments. But the exception was for when I was very young (younger than 8):

- Rebecca Cunningham (Tailspin)

- Gadget Hackwrench (Rescue Rangers)

- Penny Gadget (the original Inspector Gadget)

- Angelica Pickles (Rugrats)

- Annie Redfeather (The Book of Virtue)

= From movies =

- Indian girl at the end of Disney's Jungle Book

- Olivia Flaversham (Great Mouse Detective)

- Abigail (Once Upon a Forest) (sheesh, 3rd mouse on this list!)

- Princess Melody (Little Mermaid 2) [an exception to the age rule, I was older than 8 when this came out]

- - - 

But really, none of the cartoons I thoroughly enjoy or have enjoyed have made me particularly excited with an omo moment. There's only a single major exception:

- Jeanette Miller (and to a degree) Brittany Miller (Alvin and the Chipmunks)

Edited by Slater (see edit history)

There's one where I think Jen plans to prank her boss and they close all the bathrooms but one, and Caitlin is really desperate in her Halloween costume

Lol i remember that one. The prank is on Ron. They feed him a huge coffee. 

I have more characters.

-Teresa from Fugget bout it

-countless girls from the boondocks i''ve seen in the background of the show

It's the episode "Boo dude" From season 2.

There's also a scene when Jen uses the toilet after waking up, only to find Jonesy has put plastic wrap over it.

Edited by ThatGuyCallum (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 12/3/2015 at 11:21 PM, Omo Rocket said:

-Caitlin and Nikki are beefing, and they decide to split the mall in two, the bathrooms are on Nikki's side. Caitlin is allowed in to attend a funeral for Jude's fish. She pees for  while a lets a huge sigh of relief, great scene.

great show for omo fans.

What episodes are these from?

• 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Drew Saturday from The Secret Saturdays

Maddie Fenton from Danny Phantom

Agent K from Disney's The Replacements

Tara from The Herculoids

Gravity Girl from The Galaxy Trio

Jan from Space Ghost

Baroness from GIJoe: A Real American Hero

Tinker Bell from Disney's Peter Pan

Belle from Disney's (animated) Beauty and the Beast

Wonder Woman, Black Canary and Zatanna from Justice League Unlimited

Teela, Evil-Lyn and the Sorceress from Filmation's He-Man and The Masters of the Universe