Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which cartoon characters do you like to see wet themselves?

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to see omorashi of Stanford Pines...him or his twin brother would be great.

I just Googled this.  All I can say is I wish there was a show like this starring a teen girl or adult woman!

Hello omoking here I would like to ask which cartoon characters you would want to see wet themselves. My personal favorites are: Francine and Hayley Smith from American Dad Mabel Pines from Gravity

Posted Images

Amy and Leela from Futurama
Connie, Peggy, Minh, and Luanne from King of the Hill.
All the female characters on the Simpsons
Meg and Lois on Family Guy
Hayley and Francine on American Dad
All females in Teen Titans
All females in Animaniacs
Connie and her friends on Allen Gregory
All females in Kim Possible
Velma, Daphne and Hot Dog Water in Scooby Doo Mystery Inc
Seconded on Totally Spies
All female characters on Canadian animated shows like the Total Drama series, 6Teen, Stoked, Braceface, etc
All female characters on Fairly Oddparents
Ethel in Brickleberry
Toot, Foxxy and Princess Clara in Drawn Together
All females in Transformers animated shows
All females in Justice League and other Marvel shows
Julie in Motorcity
April and Karai in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles(both the adult and teenage versions)
Abby, Cree and Kuki in Codename: Kids Next Door
Cindy and Libby in Jimmy Neutron
Sabrina, Chloe, Hilda, Zelda and Gem in Sabrina the Animated series(and also Sabrina's best friend in Sabrina's Secret Life whose name escapes me at the moment).

Some of the characters I'd like to see wet themselves would be the following

American Dad- Haylee and Francine (who has wet herself and possibly worn diapers, though nothing was shown).

Archer- Lana and Cheryl.

Avatar (both series)- Just about any female character (other than grandma-Katara ).

D.C. shows (Batman, Justice League etc.) - Any adult female character, special mentions going to Hawkgirl (Justice League), Wonder Woman (any show) and Artemis, Jade, Wonder Girl and Zatanna (Young Justice).

Rick and Morty- Beth, Jessica and Summer (has peed her pants a least twice but nothing was shown).

Venture Brothers- Amber Gold (with natural hair), Doctor Missus The Monarch, Sally Impossible, Thalia.

Well, most of the characters that I would list was mentioned already.  But for the record:

-Totally Spies: Sam, Alex, and Clover (Any outfit the girls wear is fine but bonus points if they're dressed in swimsuits or their spy suits).
-Justice League: Wonder Woman and Hawkgirl
-Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends: Frankie Foster
-Fairly Odd Parents: Tooty
-Teen Titans: Starfire (both cartoon AND comic)
-Scooby-Doo: Daphne and Velma (Their regular outfits is fine but Bonus points if they're dressed in swimsuits).
-Tinkerbell

Well except maybe little mermaid. Not sure how that would work lol.

Ariel (as a human) peeing in a mermaid costume?

Edited by ultimatedorkboy (see edit history)

+1+1+1+1

We could really use a damn good fiction for Timmy in Truth or Cosmoquences and he has to piss in Fairy World

Yes!! I thought I was the only one who was thinking of that episode when thinking of Timmy Turner (I didn't know what the episode was called, but I remember it very vividly).

We could really use that. A seriously well written one.

These girls all day!

Raven (DC)

Harley Quinn (DC)

Twilight Sparkle (MLP, pref human, but pony desp is so cute I can't lie!)

Fluttershy (speaking of which their winter outfits are so adorable!)

Frankie (Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends)

Raven and Fluttershy would try to hide it the most. Harley would be quick to pee somewhere indecent. Twilight and Raven might use their powers to try to hold it longer. Fluttershy is a bedwetter cannon I think  (Rainbow Dash tried to wake her up, then they both realized something embarrassing when they looked down). Franky? Who knows. She'd prob be quick to clean it up, before putting on dry clothes even!

I draw my own stuff, but I don't mind used ideas (honestly don't mind if people trace my work even, so long as they don't dunk on my art epic without giving credit)