Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Which male characters would you like to see wet themselves?

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shinji Ikari <3

A companion thread to the one to female anime characters, though not limited to anime, since most of my interests don't lie with anime anymore. My list:   There's probably more I'm not thinking of

I'm into straight male omorashi. I would love it if you would do: Len Kagamine from Vocaloid Oz Vessalius from Pandora Hearts Nai from Karneval Link from Legend of Zelda

A lot of characters would be in my list.
I don't watch anime characters very often because main male characters in anime in recent years tend to be less manly and that's basically not my type.
Anime male characters I can only think of Sakaki Shio from Kenichi right now.
Game characters in Overwatch I will definitely choose Doomfist as first pick! Reinhardt is the next.
Axe and Beastmaster in Dota2.
Tryndamere , Darius and Graves in League of Legends.
Ryu, Urien, Sagat and M.Bishon in SFV.
Bayman, Bass and Zack in DoA5.

• 2 weeks later...

I just saw this thread and hope it's not to old to post on since I'm more in male omorashi than female.

Most of the characters that I would have picked have already been said lol. Link, Riku, Sora, Knuckles.

There's defiantly a few more lol.

but I've ALWAYS been interested in seeing that not a lot of people seem to be is Ezio from Assassins Creed. Having to sneak around a lot, Id imagine it d be very hard to find a place to go.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Oh jeez

Bungou Stray Dogs - Akutagawa, because he's such a mess and I want him to get in trouble for pushing himself too hard. Honestly my main. Maybe Chuuya, although he's more in this category of characters I would rather imagine just taking a long piss outside lmfao

My Hero Academia - Shigaraki (yeah I'm gross), Aizawa (there are actually a handful of fics on ao3 of Aizawa and Present Mic doing holding play together. Usually Mic is the one doing the pissing, but still fun)

Mob Psycho 100 - Reigen (this should be self-explanatory)

One Punch Man - Speed o' Sound Sonic

Death Note - L. I find him kind of relatable because I personally am an autistic trash raccoon, and I think he must have had some creative solutions for intensive working hours with caffeine addiction

Fullmetal Alchemist - Roy Mustang. One of the first good and memorable omo fics that I read like 9 years ago despite not knowing the series or characters was about him, but now that I do know, I wouldn't mind more of that

I was super drunk when I requested this, but I got someone I know to write a great and really funny omo fic of Rohan from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure part 4.

I started watching / reading Kimetsu no Yaiba: Demon Slayer and I am TENTATIVELY interested in Giyuu, but don't know him well enough to have any ideas yet

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Masyanyalover

I’m only into a few males, which are sorta odd...

Hyundrel (Masyanya)

Lider (Can’t buy a brain)

Kyle (South Park, any age)

Azooz (Block 13, Any age)

Equius Zahhak (Homestuck)

I'm usually open to shota and furry characters, and exceptions outside that are rare. Until a few months ago, I would say non-existent, but Ignace from The Alliance Alive has snuck his way in. Fox ears and tail are not enough to classify him as "furry". He's so devoted to being a proper servant to his Lady Vivian, if she needs something or if he feels doing so would reflect badly on her, he would never use the bathroom, even as it turns into an emergency. He continues to hold it, repeatedly assuring that he's fine, while the more-open Vivian catches on, but leaves her butler to his own devices, respecting his decision. Still, she'll do all she can to help his struggle, assuring him that he can let his pride lose every once in a while if he really needs it. And, with his master's blessing, he can let loose. It's just a super-cute scenario.

Also, if I'm being honest, Ignace is just an attractive guy.

Julian devorak ( from the arcana game.) He's such a fun sub. I'd love to see Asra (other character, same game) force him to hold it in all day, force him to drink more and more, and make his poor bladder swell up until it's visibly swollen and even a little bit painful. I want the poor guy doubled over and potty dancing, begging to be allowed to piss in a proper place to go ( it's set in, like, 1300s middle East/south eastern Europe so I'm assuming chamber pot, BUT there's cannonical aqueducts there and running water, so maybe not.) I wan Asra to deny him. I want him to almost cry, saying "Oh,, please, come on, I'm going to w-wet myself if you don't let me,-" while he's already beginning to leak little spurts of piss. He can't contain himself anymore, the little leaks turn into a steady but small stream of piss running down his leg and dirtying his pants.

"I'm-! Please! I'm going to wet myself, I'm already leaking, it's-!" But he can't finish his sentence, he simply can't hold it anymore and the small stream becomes a fast, desperate one. He falls to his knees, pissing himself on the floor. Asra stands over him, tilting his chin up.

"You couldn't hold it? Well, I did make you hold quite a bit for maybe a little too long.. I guess your poor bladder couldn't hold it all. C'mon, empty yourself all the way and we'll go clean you up, and I'll see what I can do about /that/" he points to Julian's obvious erection, before he started wetting he had to piss so bad he couldn't even get hard, but now that he's all empty, soaked, and being taken care of by Asra, he's incredibly hard. He's always gotten off on this kind of idea... He does like a little pain, and pair that with humiliation and making him lose control of his body for a little while? That man will nut.

Well I like the Danganronpa boys. But they have been done before, yet I have this specific scenario for Gonta in mind where he gets lost in the woods catching bugs and refuses to just pee outside because that’s not very gentlemanly. Also Shuichi goes along with him because desperate Shuichi and desperate Gonta would be cute. I’m thinking more along the fluffy side rather then something blatantly sexual. I mean, if you’re gonna lewd Gonta, at least have it be cute lewdness. I’m thinking of an oil change desperation for Kiibo as well. 

Gonta is always good taste, I have a lot of guys (including him) from Danganronpa that I would love to see...Kiyotaka, Yasuhiro, Teruteru, Kazuichi, Kokichi...just to name a few....

Anyway, I've been reading Dead Mount Death Play lately, and I feel like Iwanome is practically begging for it considering how heavily he drinks...oof