Join over 1,500 members on Discord's largest Omorashi server! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Wetting Homade Diaper

My name's... well, just call me OmoBrony. Part of the Brony community, not gonna reveal much more. Let's get to my story!

I walked into my room and open my closet. Perfect. The thin pull-ups were where I had put them when I bought them. I took one out, dropped my gym shorts and underwear and slid the pull-up on, then I put my homemade pants filing for a little extra protection in between

my legs. I pull my gym shorts back up and sit on my bed, reach under it, and pull out my laptop. YouTube time! Weekends are always my favorite because I don't get much, of well, anything. No homework, no bugging me, no nothing. I open Microsoft Edge (I just upgraded to Windows 10) and go to YouTube.

I stay on YouTube for about three hours before I feel an ever-so-soft twinge in my bladder. I was going to have to take a leak in a little while. My bladder of steel can hold on for another video... or two... ore three... four... seven. The twinge is much worse now, it's been two hours and ten minutes, give or take. I feel the pressure in my bladder screaming to let go and wet in my homemade diaper. I can feel and pushing in my rear. I needed to both go poop and pee.

Luckily my parents aren't home, I can pee myself at will. I'm actually going to be alone all weekend. My parents are at couples counseling, they where fighting a lot more than usual. They usually fight about something worth fighting about, but lately, they've been fighting about everything. I know my homemade diaper for one or two uses during the night, given that owning pull-ups, I can wear them two bed and use them to keep from bed wetting and having it noticed. Back to the story, I don't want to ruin my bed sheets, nor ruin my computer. I put my computer down next to me and jump up, doing every potty-dance I know. My trying to hold it is futile. The pressures build to unbearable points and I'm going to give up. I uncross my legs in defeat and let go. I can feel my warm liquid fill up the homemade diaper and start to und down my legs. I take my gym shorts off and throw them in my pile of dirty laundry, I wear them to bed and I despise wearing something that's not a diaper that's a little wet to bed.

I fell the pressure in my rear go away as I poop my diaper. I'm still peeing and the small puddle n my tile floor is now large and the soles of my feet are soaked with pee. I empty my bladder.

I drop down my now thoroughly soaked pull-up  to the floor with a damp thud. I take some baby wipes and wipe myself down and slide into a new pull up, leaving out the extra protection insert (I have like fifty at any time, they're made of toilet paper and felt). I check the time. Just after midnight. I turn my TV to TeenNick and watch The Nineties Are All That.

After about three hours of watching nineties cartoons the small Twinge comes back. I ignore it and climb into bed. The twinge is gone as I release into my pull up and feel the dampness on my bed. As I slowly drift off, I move around in my pee-covered sheets. I wake in the morning to a large, wet spot on my sheets and a twinge in my bladder and I pressure by my butt. Instead of putting on a new diaper, I go in my soaked pull-up, feeling the coldness by my genitals go warm and a squishiness by my rear.

• Upvote 1

Such a cute story! I love diapers i dont get to wear them anymore really because my gf doesnt know i like diapers and we live together. She know i like omo and pee play but she doesnt understand diapers or AB so i never mentioned it too her. But boy i miss the feeling of a soaking wet diaper on my butt.

I'm not sure what it is, maybe your writing style, but this story is so cute!

thanks! I like your profile pic. Just sayin. One thing about my story, I have no idea why I did what I did in the story, just an idea that cam to mind when I went to go home, I just thought of it when I was driving home. Just... occurred. My brain is weird.