Sign in to follow this  

female Pissed myself while drunk at a friend's apartment!

Oh my god what a hot story!!! If there's one thing in the world I love, it's a cute girl who doesn't know when to pee...

wow you are a great writer, and an even better "experiencer" (if that is a word), or perhaps adventurer is more appropriate! I enjoyed this a lot, keep writing more!

I think you guys are rubbing off on me, in an odd way. This is my third experience I have to write recently, and I think I'm almost subconsciously letting myself get into these situations at this point. I've really gotta learn to go when I've gotta go.

Please, never do.

You really are a good writer! Not many stories on here make me laugh at much as that one did - I know that's not the point of it, really, but it does help to put it into context and bring a bit of humanity to it.

Keep them coming!

Pssshhh.

Hahaha crim! I know what you mean though I care less and less about any incidents!

Thank you for that hilarious image of you in the bathtub lol

Hahaha crim! I know what you mean though I care less and less about any incidents!

Thank you for that hilarious image of you in the bathtub lol

Even when you're completely out of it, you gotta do whatcha gotta do :cool:

I'd love to have been there to experience this sort of thing first hand as it'd have been very fun.

Awesome story, it happens to everyone at some point. at least they did not find out. 

I'm shocked you actually got away with it without anyone finding out. That takes perseverance.

That story was so incredibly descriptive. It was very hot. You are quite s gifted writer. I can't believe you got sway with it. You were so lucky.

I actually really enjoyed reading this and am glad to know that people can get away with it every once in a while or even multiple times. Thanks for sharing your experience here :D

You sly fox (you live up to your username :p ) . What a great story. But yeah, when you're around friends and family you need to go when you need to go! Anyways, thanks for a great story! Hugs :) .

You sly fox (you live up to your username :p ) . What a great story. But yeah, when you're around friends and family you need to go when you need to go! Anyways, thanks for a great story! Hugs :) .

Thank you! :D

And I do like to think I'm sly ;)

Hi! I'm a person that's somehow lazy to type comments. But here I am! =P

In all seriousness, really great read! Definitely do enjoy your writing, and your use of onomatopoeia, or sound effects, is a really adorable touch! Definitely will get around to reading your other stuff sometime, but excellent job sharing in the meantime, Crim!!

Very very good story! I loved it as I was held to read every word. I could not stop reading to the end. 

Wow what aha amazing experience, thanks so much for sharing and good ingenuity despite being so drunk

Thank you for posting a well written, very enjoyable, arousing ,and highly descriptive story. I love your long richly detailed accounts of desperation and wetting.

I love your long richly detailed accounts of desperation and wetting.

Thank you! I try to be as detailed as can be :)