Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wet myself while gaming (And nearly got caught!)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey everyone, it's me again! I had another accident last night and I was nearly caught again. It was a series of incredibly erotic events! Luckily my ability to think on my toes in these situations s

Your experiences and the way you write about them are outstanding. If Rachel doesn't hurry up and finish writing up her much anticipated experience from ages ago I might have a new favourite :p

It's pretty clear you're a talented writer, I'm glad you're trying to become more active on the forums, this and your last story are both great stories, well written, plenty of detail, and hell, no (l

Awesome story. I'm glad your dad didn't catch you, except maybe he realised you were peeing from the sound and that's why he was trying to get in? Thank you so much for sharing!

Well as I was standing behind the door, I'd hopefully be able to just shove him, yelling what I yelled, out before he got that close. If he got a glimpse of me I'd insert the fact that I spilled a glass of water into my lap at the computer and that's why I was changing into my yelling. Hopefully this would be enough.

That's a great excuse!

I was really wondering why he didn't hear the hissing from the stream hitting the floor. I've seen a wetting up close before and it's really loud, unless your floor is carpeted, which I doubt so because then you have some serious cleaning up to do  :tongue:

That was an amazing read! Thank you so much I love your writing style! Dads are always clueless aren't they?

Indeed they are. I'm guilty of milking this way more than I should sometimes x3

Told you SOMA was good. Worth the price from what I've seen.

SOMA is amazing. Sometimes its the first thing I do in the morning.

Really well written - well done for your quick thinking, but even more well done for your commitment to the game! Holding's always better when there's a barely achievable target to work towards, no?

Go hard or go home right? :3