female Wet myself while gaming (And nearly got caught!)

Your experiences and the way you write about them are outstanding. If Rachel doesn't hurry up and finish writing up her much anticipated experience from ages ago I might have a new favourite :p

Your experiences and the way you write about them are outstanding. If Rachel doesn't hurry up and finish writing up her much anticipated experience from ages ago I might have a new favourite :p

I'm so happy. Don't make me cry now ;u;

It's pretty clear you're a talented writer, I'm glad you're trying to become more active on the forums, this and your last story are both great stories, well written, plenty of detail, and hell, no (little? I can't promise I didn't miss any) spelling/grammar mistakes xD   

Keep up the great work ^^

Wow what an incredible way of describing the situation, I loved this. Sounds scary having your dad inches away as you are hissing into your clothes.

Guest JohnD_

This is amazing! well done for the bullshitting powers haha!

This is amazing! well done for the bullshitting powers haha!

Awesome story. I'm glad your dad didn't catch you, except maybe he realised you were peeing from the sound and that's why he was trying to get in? Thank you so much for sharing!

That was a spectacular story!

I was just wondering, what would you have done if your dad had entered and saw the whole thing go down?  :ph34r:

That was a spectacular story!

I was just wondering, what would you have done if your dad had entered and saw the whole thing go down?  :ph34r:

Define "whole thing", because I could have various excuses depending LOL

Define "whole thing", because I could have various excuses depending LOL

That's a good idea  :grin:

What if when you were bursting while hiding behind the door, and he just walked in instead of talking to you from outside your room?

Well as I was standing behind the door, I'd hopefully be able to just shove him, yelling what I yelled, out before he got that close. If he got a glimpse of me I'd insert the fact that I spilled a glass of water into my lap at the computer and that's why I was changing into my yelling. Hopefully this would be enough.

Well as I was standing behind the door, I'd hopefully be able to just shove him, yelling what I yelled, out before he got that close. If he got a glimpse of me I'd insert the fact that I spilled a glass of water into my lap at the computer and that's why I was changing into my yelling. Hopefully this would be enough.

That's a great excuse!

I was really wondering why he didn't hear the hissing from the stream hitting the floor. I've seen a wetting up close before and it's really loud, unless your floor is carpeted, which I doubt so because then you have some serious cleaning up to do  :tongue:

It wasn't carpeted and it WAS loud. Which is why I spoke real loud so quickly when I realized. Like I said, the exchange in reality wasn't that long xD

I'm not normally one who reads on this sort of stuff often but I'll tell you this I really did enjoy reading that little tale. And look forward to seeing what else the future has in store. Oh, one last thing I wouldn't mind one day seeing a fanfiction from you I believe it would be just as good as what you posted here.

That was an amazing read! Thank you so much I love your writing style! Dads are always clueless aren't they?

Told you SOMA was good. Worth the price from what I've seen.

Really well written - well done for your quick thinking, but even more well done for your commitment to the game! Holding's always better when there's a barely achievable target to work towards, no?

That was an amazing read! Thank you so much I love your writing style! Dads are always clueless aren't they?

Indeed they are. I'm guilty of milking this way more than I should sometimes x3

Told you SOMA was good. Worth the price from what I've seen.

SOMA is amazing. Sometimes its the first thing I do in the morning.

Really well written - well done for your quick thinking, but even more well done for your commitment to the game! Holding's always better when there's a barely achievable target to work towards, no?

Go hard or go home right? :3

SOMA is amazing. Sometimes its the first thing I do in the morning.

I deliberately waited until the Sun went down, just felt 'right.

I hope we can see something just as epic as this again in the near future.

I'll certainly see about it ^^