Ye I can relate to that my family used to ask me if I was fay almost every day I always responded but in the back of my mind I wondered if I was because they would put so much pressure on me to say yes that I thought I could be I then went on to lose my virginity to a woman ext and decided I wasnt

Oh my god, fantastic description! I'm a desperation lover and I could practically see you struggling at the bathroom door.

I'm glad to hear I was vivid enough! :D

Amazing story! Incredibly detailed! I'm also incredibly sorry about the tumblr dispute and confusion! Glad you stayed true to yourself and found who you really are. Good Job!

Amazing story! Incredibly detailed! I'm also incredibly sorry about the tumblr dispute and confusion! Glad you stayed true to yourself and found who you really are. Good Job!

Thank you so much! It means a lot :D

This story is written fucking fantastically, and the story itself is also:

Fucking fantastic.

Not sure what else to say, I guess, but if you end up with any more stories like this, myself and probably the rest of the people who have read this implore you to write more.

This story is written fucking fantastically, and the story itself is also:

Fucking fantastic.

Not sure what else to say, I guess, but if you end up with any more stories like this, myself and probably the rest of the people who have read this implore you to write more.

You're so kind! Thank you ! :D

Super awesome, greatly written story!

Must have been a scary, yet very great feeling you got, I can totally imagine it.

Anyways, I hope to hear more stories from you :)

I'm actually super surprised he didn't question just how frantic I was out there. I was clawing at the door like a rabid animal...Probably just chalked it up to crazy sister REALLY needing the makeup?

& I'm super glad you enjoyed it!!! :D

us girls do have desperate needs for makeup, it's believable lol

us girls do have desperate needs for makeup, it's believable lol

True, true!

Would rather be dead than leave the house without at LEAST some eyeliner.

True, true!

Would rather be dead than leave the house without at LEAST some eyeliner.

Eyeliner turns me into a different person :P

That was a great read, very erotic :3 I especially love all the exciting details you put into the wetting itself, you seem to really pay attention to the descriptions which makes a much more elaborate experience. I look forward to any other stories you may write :)

Trust me, no one on Tumblr knows what they are talking about. It really isn't the place you should go if you have issues, probably shouldn't even be there if you have issues. It's why I left. They know how to be passive aggressive and twist things for their favor.

Yes, I do love to be descriptive. I tend to ramble tons so I think it might come from that. I don't know when to stop xD

Excellent story CrimsonFox! Well-written and very evocative, especially as you mounted the desperate tension. I'm surprised that there was no smell to alert your brother as to what happened. Have you ever had any other close calls like this?

This is the closest call I've ever had by far.

There's not usually a smell for me, not a strong one. I always go before holds and drink tons to make sure its very diluted.

When you said interactive challenges... What did you mean, and where do u find them??

I wouldn't say near future. Its not like I go out looking for accidents to have LOL

But should something happen, you guys will be the first to know~

You DON'T go out looking for accidents to have? Gosh. I certainly do. 

But this story was wonderful! Thank you for this awesome post.

Is it...weird to say I was so involved in this story, I couldn't even feel, like...aroused? I mean, I tried, but oh, my God, my heart. 8|