Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So uh, hi. I'm Crim. I wet myself today. A few things you should know before we start. One: I recently had a gender-identity crisis. Well, not even really that. I let other people convince me I was h

I'm sorry about all that tumblr confusion! I had a very dark time in my life that tumblr didn't help towards at all, I kind of know where you're coming from. You made me laugh in your description of s

Very exciting to read too! And i hope you did take care of your needs in a good way! ;-) 

• 8 months later...

We had a small house but a fairly larger family - this meant there were quite often times when the bathroom-with the only toilet in the house- was occupied and the kids needed a place foe urgent toilet needs.  They were older and no longer had potties in their rooms, but to save anxiety,accidents and laundry we kept a potty in the airing cupboard by the bathroom for "emergency use".

Supposedly this was for the kids only, but when you gotta go, you gotta go so mum and dad would sometimes be a bit lazy, or feel that they were bursting and use it as well-like when a 13yr old daughter was monopolising the bathroom. Normally I would take the receptacle to a bedroom and relieve myself unobtrusively and privately.

One evening I returned from work and was really desperate to pee.  I rushed upstairs to find the bathroom locked and made a grab for the potty. I just about got unfastened and didn't think about getting off the landing - hence when a moment or two later my wife's aunt emerged from the bathroom she saw me standing there happily peeing with my willie hanging over the edge of the baby's potty I was holding in front of me.

Mumbled apologies all round and an agreement not to mention anything to my wife.

• 3 weeks later...
  • The topic was featured
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Considering this topic and one other got brought back from the dead today, I just want to mention that you are my favorite omo or fetish related writer - anywhere - ever. I love your stories. I can pretend that I don't read them to get turned on, but let's be honest, I do...but I think you have enough personality and life in your writing that I would be interested in reading non-omo related stuff from you, too. So thank you for sharing when you do. :) 

I've done that before too, I was coming home from town and had to pee really bad, so I ran in the house to the bathroom, to find it locked and heard the shower running, I asked my mom if she could step out and unlock it cause I really had to go, but she said Im in the middle of the shower, no, just hold it. I said I cant I gotta go bad. She said well do what you gotta do cause Im still gonna be a while. I was already going at this point, and said yeah I already am. soaked my pants by the time I was done, but felt way better.

• 2 weeks later...