Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So uh, hi. I'm Crim. I wet myself today. A few things you should know before we start. One: I recently had a gender-identity crisis. Well, not even really that. I let other people convince me I was h

I'm sorry about all that tumblr confusion! I had a very dark time in my life that tumblr didn't help towards at all, I kind of know where you're coming from. You made me laugh in your description of s

Very exciting to read too! And i hope you did take care of your needs in a good way! ;-) 

I'm sorry about all that tumblr confusion! I had a very dark time in my life that tumblr didn't help towards at all, I kind of know where you're coming from. You made me laugh in your description of someone who needs to get off the computer!

Your writing style was amazing I felt every pang of desperation as I read along, I can't believe your brother didn't work it out! One day he will probably haha, but you can just blame him for being in the shower when you were desperate. Thank you so much for sharing that with us :)

Tumblr people are so open minded their brains fall out.

Your writing almost made me frantic just reading about it. Loved it. Great description of your struggle. I like that you never gave up, you fought until it was physically impossible to hold on. Though if I were you I'd ask your brother to respect your privacy, if he makes a habit of just waltzing into your room without knocking. Wetting in your room probably would have saved you some trouble!

You know, if I had known what the end result would have been, I might've done just that, though the rapid cleanup would still be needed.

And yeah, but he's always been like that. When we first moved here back when I was just a preteen, my room had a lock on the door. My parents removed it because I always had it locked and they also seem to have the need to barge in whenever they damn well please. It was one of those old fashion hook through the hoop ones.

I'm glad you enjoyed! c:

Wow, what a read! I loved the fantastic description of each stage of your growing need. I think the potential lack of privacy really added to the story - after all, where would the fun be if you could just let go in your room, rather than that last fruitless struggle to get to the bathroom in time?! I can really relate the stubbornness to a friend of mine too - I can imagine her regularly getting into a similar situation, but through stubbornly putting off heading for relief rather than deliberately holding. Excellent stuff!

I can relate to your 'stubbornness' because  extreme pee holding is so exciting you don't want it to end. Anyway you did not ramble, rather you provided a n excellent well detailed wetting story. Thank you for sharing.

I can relate to your 'stubbornness' because  extreme pee holding is so exciting you don't want it to end. Anyway you did not ramble, rather you provided a n excellent well detailed wetting story. Thank you for sharing.

That blushing  is what really makes my day!

If I can make or see someone blush, even if it is just because of something I said I love it.

Resignation would have been interesting but sometimes it is just better not to have to worry about it ;)

It wasn't TOO embarrassing or humiliating...I was embarrassed at myself, yes, but it wasn't TOO bad because I managed to think on the fly and not get caught ;)

If I had just sat there resigned to my fate...It probably would have been a lot worse I imagine. I turn red just thinking about it.

Edited by shadow prince of hearts (see edit history)

And THIS, dear friends, is exactly why my house has a separate toilet and bathroom.

Somebody else in the shower? Pee as you like without worry.

This actually used to be the case until we renovated a bit a few years ago!

Our washer and dryer used to be in a really big closeted pantry in the Kitchen, and something weird about where it was made it noisey.

So we took our downstairs bathroom, which was only marginally bigger than a closet, and turned it into a laundry room. Bought a new washer and dryer set for it too!