Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

BBC Housecall Request

I remember a clip of a girl peeing herself on a TV show that I believe was called "Housecall".. I think it was a british show. She was standing with a few other guys and the guy was talking while she was peeing, though I don't think anyone noticed. Does anyone have this clip? I can not find it on the site though I believe it was a very old clip.

That is so sexy. I have seen it a hundred times in the past and still find it too hot. She's pretty and smiles during the entire event. I don't think the camera man realized that she was wetting her pants during the shoot.

Even though she is conversing with the host she continues to check the extent of the wetness spreading out from her pussy and down her legs. So casual and so sexy. By the way this is the first version where you can actually see the sheen on her pants from the pee. I think she might actually be peeing as were watching.

Love it. Wonder if there is even a clearer version?

Wow, this clip is from ancient history. Maculatus was a bit of a legend in the scene in the early 2000s, and frequented the WetBBC boards. His site, peedesperation.tk, is long gone now, and isn't even cached anywhere that I know of. Housecall itself was from the early 2000s as well, and I could barely find any mention of it. I'm baffled that you even have that clip, Cathyva. :P

When I try to play nothing happens until after 2 seconds when the entire thing stops playing.. :( 

You'll need to use VLC. WMV is just a container for other compression formats, and this one uses a pretty old one.

I've never believed this to be peeing. I think it's just an artifact from the very blocky compression being used.

Edited by kruton (see edit history)

You'll need to use VLC. WMV is just a container for other compression formats, and this one uses a pretty old one.

I've never believed this to be peeing. I think it's just an artifact from the very blocky compression being used.

i have always been ambivalent to this video, because of the video quality. I have considered the possibility that the soaked appearance is due to fabric coloring/shadow, but also I realize that she is rather fidgety. In fact, it does appear as others have stated that she is constantly feeling her crotch....so, this is the uncertainty I have regarding this particular video. Simply said, it is very difficult to tell, and thus a conclusion is equally difficult.

i have always been ambivalent to this video, because of the video quality. I have considered the possibility that the soaked appearance is due to fabric coloring/shadow, but also I realize that she is rather fidgety. In fact, it does appear as others have stated that she is constantly feeling her crotch....so, this is the uncertainty I have regarding this particular video. Simply said, it is very difficult to tell, and thus a conclusion is equally difficult.

I agree. I have wondered about this clip for as long as it has been around. My main issue is, if it was a real wetting, then I don't think they'd allow that on national TV. At least not in Britain. She does touch her self as if to check but is that just coincidence and food for a hungry imagination I wonder. Still, I keep an open mind, or what comes down to the same thing, hope.

Although you'd think any wetting would be edited, it was a live show in the mornings so if no crew had realised it would have gone out before it was too late. Not sure if they cut back to the couple later to see if the wetness was still evident. At the time I had my doubts but she definatley acts like she has wet a little. Wish I could see it in original quality.