Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Your Favorite Omorashi Video/Story?

This is hard. Because I read a lot.

@Sapphire3619 and @WaityKaty have many very good stories. I'm not going to list all the ones I've read. 

I also like @nc_dude . He only has three stories. I have to admit his 2 long time friends story was an inspiration for my John and Briana stories. 

I also very much like the stories of one person on wattpad with the profile name Omorashi. I will link to the profile. Some of them have a sex scene or two, but I think most people on here are likely fine with that. 

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Omorashi

Edited by desperatewet (see edit history)
1 hour ago, desperatewet said:

This is hard. Because I read a lot.

@Sapphire3619 and @WaityKaty have many very good stories. I'm not going to list all the ones I've read. 

I also like @nc_dude . He only has three stories. I have to admit his 2 long time friends story was an inspiration for my John and Briana stories. 

I also very much like the stories of one person on wattpad with the profile name Omorashi. I will link to the profile. Some of them have a sex scene or two, but I think most people on here are likely fine with that. 

https://www.wattpad.com/user/Omorashi

Thank you :-)

On 3/14/2019 at 6:21 PM, NiagraFalls said:

there was one video where two girls are massively desperate, and at one point one of the girls goes aaacchh and climbs on the other girl and is completely soaking both of them

That would be "Holding Contest 2" with Jayne & MiMi, from Bound2Burst.  One of my favorites, if only because I'd love the opportunity to be the recipient of Jayne's massive fountain when she lets go that flood!

• 2 weeks later...