Sign in to follow this  

female Wetting by the campfire

Last Saturday I went to a birthdayparty of a good friend of mine. 

She has this huge area with grass and a swimming pond, a place to make a campfire and a primitive toilet made with wooden planks. She invited some friends over to have drinks. We were even allowed to sleep in tents nearby the campfire. The weather was warm, so I had a really great time.

Now, let's skip to the fun part. It was around 2 a.m. when me and my best friend were caught in a hilarious conversation. My bladder was quite full and we were laughing really hard. So hard I felt some pee spurting in my panties. This doesn't happen to me a lot, so I was surprised. I was convinced it didn't show, so I stayed seated and continued to hold it. Not long after that we decided to go to sleep. Everybody else had aleady gone to bed. I went to the toilet first, flashlight in my hands. Aside from the campfire, the whole area was dark. Even the toilet had no lights. Right before I reached the toilet, I put some pressure on my bladder and while I was walking, I felt a huge spurt dampen my upper legs. I looked down with my flashlight and clearly saw a dark wet patch around my crotch. Maybe interesting to know, I was wearing a khaki pants, a white tshirt, a grey sweater and grey Vans. While I was peeing on the toilet, I heard my friend coming closer and saw she also had a flashlight. I quickly openend the door and walked outside with my hands in front of my crotch. She didn't say anything, so I guess she didn't see the wet patch.

After that, I quickly walked to my tent. While I was doing so, I already felt I had to pee again. I had been drinking beers all night long, so my bladder filled himself really fast. I closed the tent behind me, sitting on my knees. When I felt a wave of (slight) desperation coming, I didn't hesitate and just let go. The patch on my crotch grew bigger, dribbling down and forming a small puddle around my knees. I was surprised by the amount of pee I still had in me. I took some time to finally overthink my deeds. Here I was, in the middle of the night, all alone in a tent with a wet pants and a puddle of pee next to my matress. Since I knew everybody had gone to sleep, I figured it might be a good idea to sit by the campfire again and let my pants dry a bit. So that's what I did. I threw some more wood into the campfire, took a chair and another beer and relaxed. I was there for only five minutes, when I heard a tent opening. A friend came out, saw me and came over. I quickly took my sweater off and placed it on my lap. She asked what I was still doing there. I just told her I couldn't sleep and luckily she believed me. She went to the toilet and then went back to sleep again. While I was sitting there, my bladder was filling again. Every time I felt a wave coming, I just let go. Sometimes I stood up to pee, sometimes I stayed seated in the chair, but everytime there was a great amount of pee coming out. I guess I must have stayed there for over an hour. By that time, my pants were complety soaked. I'm not kidding when I tell you there were only 2 area's around my pockets that were still dry. The front, the back, my shoes and socks, my ass ... even my belt was wet. I couldn't help but playing with myself, I became very horny soaking myself. After a while I realised my pants would never get dry by just sitting next to the fire. I got back in my tent, cleaned myself as good as I could and eventually went to sleep. When I woke up the next day, my pants were still wet. Luckily I had spare pants with me :) 

It was really exciting having a wet pants, knowing I could have been caught any minute if someone opened their tent and saw me sitting by the campfire. Definitly something to do again. 

That was a very nice read :happy:

I don't think I would have dared to do that, but I can believe how enjoyable it was.

That sounds like a great trip! I do that in my back yard. I have a bench swing and I'll sit out there watching movies or reading on here for a while and just keep soaking myself until I get too turned on not to play with myself.  It would be more fun to do it while camping though! You should pack baby wipes next time so you can clean yourself off better before bed.

Guest Maya22

That's was an interesting experience. Seems like you had a blast.