Sign in to follow this  

malefemale Pageboy Wetting

When I was 8 I was asked to be a pageboy for my cousin's wedding. I had to wear a kill, a blouse lace collar and cuffs, white knee socks and black mary-janes. I also wore a pair of my sisters school panties.

Before the wedding I drank plenty of sodas and did not get chance to go to the bathroom. I arrived at the church with 2 other kilted pageboy and the bridesmaids.

The ceremony went on for ages and I started to feel the effects of all the soda I had drank. I started to do the pee pee dance much to the amusement of my fellow attendants.

Eventually the ceremony was over and we went out for the photos. As I was standing there I felt the warmth of my pee soaking into my sisters panties. I looked down in horror as pee trickled down my legs, soaking my socks and shoes. A puddle grew under my feet. Giggles soon followed from my fellow attendants.

My mom was not pleased and grabbed my hand and took me off to a local drug store. She bought me pull-ups but made me pay for them at the counter. I wore and used the pull-ups all day to my shame.