Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Wetting scene in "It Follows"

Hi all,

I noticed a wetting scene in "It Follows" yesterday. 

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3235888/?ref_=nv_sr_1

I was surprised, as you don't see that many wettings in mainstream movies.  Even if it is sort of a horror movie.  I cut out the relevant part for your enjoyment.

It's quite a good movie actually.  I enjoyed it, wetting scene or not.

Enjoy

Liesje

It Follows - wetting scene.avi

Edited by liesjeversteven (see edit history)

Nice scene.  Interesting.  Yes, they did focus on it and that makes me think that in some way it was important to the story.  I've not seen this movie so can't comment further.

It also looked like it could have been real.  The "pee" certainly looked like urine.  I'm surprised they showed this so graphicly.

Good find, thanks.

Eh, is that supposed to be the ghost peeing? 

Can someone explain the context of the scene?

First of all, I've seen the film, and I have to say, this is the least hot wetting scene I've ever seen. However, it's kinda cool (and weird) to see a mainstream movie going all omorashi, closeup, pee splattering on the floor, lingering.

Okay. The short of it is: there is no context.

Spoilers below:

The "it" of the title is some kind of personified curse that can take on the form of any person. It's like an STD, in that you get the curse if you sleep with someone who has it. But if you do, they pass it on to you and they're rid of it. Until you die, then the curse comes right back to them... So the cure and the cause are one and the same: sex. "It" is very slow, so you can easily outrun it. But only for so long. The dread doesn't come so much from not being able to get away as from the knowledge that, no matter what you do, IT will always be following you. Eventually you'll be so tired from running that you'll give up, and then you'll die a gruesome death. No one else can see IT, and IT appears to be indestructible. You shoot it in the head, it gets back up again.

The film never explains the peeing scene. My guess is it's supposed to be a previous victim, perhaps at the moment of her death, but IT can take the form of any person, living or dead. It's not a ghost exactly. I don't know why they'd put such a heavy focus on it.

But then the whole film is odd, although I thought it was quite good. The film universe is an amalgam of time periods, where one character has a futuristic e-reader gizmo, but everyone calls each other on land lines, and watches old black and white movies on old tv sets.

It looks to me like 'It' had taken the form of a woman who had just died and her bladder was voiding due to muscle relaxation. With the It-girl's arms either missing or tied behind her back, the disheveled look to her clothes and the bloodied state of her clothes look like she was brutally murdered, which could also indicate that the victim wet herself before being killed.

Either way, the scene is far from enticing to me.

Eh, is that supposed to be the ghost peeing? 

Can someone explain the context of the scene?

It's actually a pretty good movie. I watched it a week or so ago. Basically, the story of the movie is that the main character inherits a sort of curse where they will always be pursued by some dark entity intent on harming them. The entity takes the form of someone different every time, and may look like someone they know and is always following them, walking slowly, so they must always be running. The entity seems to appear out of nowhere and nobody else can see it. The curse is inherited by having sex with someone who has the curse themselves. It sounds kind of dumb but it was actually pretty creepy and would make more sense if you watched it. I recommend it. 

Anyway, in this scene, the main character has been pursued by this being and was in her house hiding and suddenly saw this girl walking through her house trying to get her. Dunno why she is peeing her pants, probably just to add to the surreality factor. There is another wetting scene later in the movie too. Another character who has sex with the main character inherits the curse and in the middle of the night he hears a pounding on his door and thinks it's his mother, so her lets her in, and she kills him, straddles him and has sex with him and pees (or maybe squirts. either way, she wets) through her panties on top of him. 

• 1 year later...
On 25.7.2015 at 7:47 AM, crashdriver said:

It looks to me like 'It' had taken the form of a woman who had just died and her bladder was voiding due to muscle relaxation. With the It-girl's arms either missing or tied behind her back, the disheveled look to her clothes and the bloodied state of her clothes look like she was brutally murdered, which could also indicate that the victim wet herself before being killed.

Either way, the scene is far from enticing to me.

Wouldnt it have made more sense if the living girl wet herlself in fear of"It"?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...
On 7/25/2015 at 2:32 AM, Anti-SJW {211} said:

I mean, for the most part, it's actually quite an attractive scene. Although I'd certainly have preferred a fear wetting from the living woman. Not only that, but it would have fit better.

Treu it would make more sense that the victim who is in moral fear be wetting herself and not the creature but probably theghost probably wet herself before she died...