Peeing in the pool - have you done it?

Guest tortoise

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly I still pee in pools to this day. I'll even admit to a few times, a long time ago, intentionally holding on to my pee because I knew I was going to go swimming later that day. I would get to

The background: This was a running joke in my family because my uncle had played a practical joke on most of us nieces and nephews. He would say that there is no peeing in his pool, that there was a s

A lot of my founding memories of omorashi are pool based. We had a small above ground pool, and I was told not to pee in it, but to get out and go behind some bushes when I needed to pee. One day I he

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tortoise

Heh! Well, I've come back from my holiday and I can officially confirm that I did pee in the pool a bit! I tried to be sneaky about it, not peeing when anyone was around me. One time, I peed as I was walking into the pool, feeling the mix of ice cold and warm liquid. But I tried not to do it often. I can also confirm that no chemicals were present in the water. However I did find that when I was desperate to go, and released in the water, the force of the stream against the pool caused bubbles to appear. So, that may make it a little more a obvious. Heh. Oops!

Honestly I still pee in pools to this day. I'll even admit to a few times, a long time ago, intentionally holding on to my pee because I knew I was going to go swimming later that day. I would get to the point where I was absolutely bursting so the moment I got in the water I just wouldn't be able to hold it in any longer. It always felt really good and their was so many chemicals in the water anyways I never worried about it.

I got caught peeing in the pool in a different way...

When I was 7 years old my whole school class would go swimming once a week. I think the idea was everyone should learn enough to not drown if they fell in a lake. It was a special pool which was only used by school groups and was much smaller than a normal one.

I used to pee in the pool when I could, making bubbles to hide the colour. I'm not sure why, because I don't remember doing it in other pools. Perhaps I was just bored, because I was a confident swimmer but this pool was so tiny and crowded that we couldn't do actual swimming, just exercises like treading water.

Anyway I guess there wasn't much water in the pool, so it seems that the pool technician started to notice changes in the chemical levels after our group had been and reported back to the school. Eventually our poor teacher had to sit the class down and tell us that someone had been peeing in the pool and we shouldn't do it. Oops  :ph34r:

Mind you, maybe I wasn't the only one doing it  :happy:

• 1 month later...

I certainly remember doing this as a kid. I mean, what could be more perfect? You don't have to stop playing (which as a kid I was always loathe to do)! In fact, I remember enjoying it because a.) I felt like I was getting away with something and b.) I just enjoyed the feeling of letting go in my trunks. I had a friend who wouldn't though. I'd see him bouncing around and being desperate and then after awhile he'd shoot out of the pool and walk very quickly (looking kind of hilarious actually though it seems unkind to say so) toward the bathhouse since you weren't allowed to run. I remember trying to convince him to just go in the pool so we wouldn't have to stop playing but he refused. I guess he thought he'd get in trouble or something and my claims of "everyone's doing it" didn't seem to help.

I don't remember my parents ever telling me to just go in the ocean when we went on vacation but perhaps they did. I certainly would pee in it anyway! They must have known what was going on since we'd be there all day and they'd never need to take me to the toilet.

As a teenager/adult my parents owned a house with a pool in the backyard. If I'm the only one in there than I'll happily make use of it and enjoy the sensation. Public pools though, not so much.

I'm always greatly surprised by the amount of people who have not only done it, but also admitted it! I'm not just talking about fellow omorashi enthusiasts here, even my closer friends in real life seem to have no problem admitting.

I personally have never done it, perhaps it's due to this fetish that I'm more wary of such things. So whenever I'm in the sea or swimming pool, no matter how badly I have to go, I either hold it in or get up and go to the toilet.

Is it just me though?

I pee in the pool because it means I get to do a hold/wetting and nobody is any the wiser! Though when I was in China for 6 weeks in the summer we spent our free time swimming because it was always hot! I was shy at first around my bf about peeing near him but by the end I would sit on him and pee in the pool and he'd do the same back! Was hilarious lol

We have a swimming pool at our house and as its only usually the five of us that live here that use it all the time I have no issue peeing in it. For me it can be a sexual thing as usually I swim naked and I enjoy swimming round whilst I have a full bladder and enjoy the feeling of trying to hold whilst surrounded by water and its such a nice feeling to let go. My favourite thing to do is hold on and lose control whilst floating around on the inflatable chair. Its one of those that has drink pouches in and I love to pee and fill them up and watch the excess run off into the pool. I  have never pee'd in the hot tub but thats only because its a small volume of water and isn't filtered like the pool water is. 

I always used to, until I began to hear stories about apparent chemicals that turn the water blue or red or something. My girlfriend also always does it, and neither of us have ever come across a pool that actually uses these mythical chemicals, and I believe I later read it was nothing but an urban legend to begin with.

I do know competitive swimmers pee in the pool during matches, so at least those pools are free of chemicals by default.

There's a waterpark near where I live, with lots of rides both dry and water based, as well as slides, tubes and pools.

Every time we go there, I'm on full alert, pee radar on, watching for someone to show signs of desperation! The funny thing is that there will be hundreds of people there, from kids to adults, all getting wet and walking around, but I never see any obvious desperation. I even see people get out of the pool and make the trek to the toilets.

The only incident I have ever seen was at closing time, and I saw a family who were packing up, and all changed into dry clothes, having obviously finished the day with the dry rides, and there was a boy of about 9 who had obviously wet himself while wearing blue jeans.

But I've never seen anybody, child or adult, who might be taking a sneaky pee on the grass, in or near the pools or on a ride.

Except me. I will use the time to do little squirts or dribbles all day. Floating on a tube, going down a slide, or taking a break and sitting on the grass, all perfect opportunities to do a sneaky little dribble or two. Occasionally in a line for a ride, you may be halfway to the top and notice a puddle on the ground that is bigger than the rest of the drips that are seen that far up. Most people are wet at the bottom of the ride, and the path is very wet at the bottom, but as people walk up, they slowly drip dry, and by the time they're at the top, won't even be leaving a wet footprint, but suddenly you come across a wet puddle or footprint halfway up. That always makes me thing that others must be doing sly little piddles in their swimsuits too, but I've never caught one.

You do see kids occasionally putting a hand down there for a quick squeeze as they run around playing, but it's probably just kids being kids, and I'm certainly not going to follow them around and watch them! It's the mothers or caretakers that I keep an eye on. They are there, wearing a wet swimsuit, and trying to keep an eye on many kids, who are probably scattered around doing different things. The chances for them to go to the toilet whenever they want are limited. So it makes sense that they would be doing a sneaky pee or two in the grass or in the pool whenever they get a chance.

I just need to find one and prove my theory.