Sign In

Diaper Art Suggestions for OverFlo207

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucca was always on my list of characters I would definitely draw sooner or later. The space idea sounds cool, I like the concept of having the back of your diaper bulge shifting and floating in zero

Hmmm..maybe   Shaolin Bones did a diaper drawing of that character:   You got any character in mind? What are your favorite neko girls? Other peoples OCs count too. Thanks for giving me lots

I would if people would comment here more than once a year. At the moment, I'm drawing the main OC of other diaper artists to try to gain more popularity, so that way more than 1 person will comment o

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 5/30/2016 at 3:15 PM, Teesle said:

Come back to us, come back to us *intensifies chanting*

I would if people would comment here more than once a year. At the moment, I'm drawing the main OC of other diaper artists to try to gain more popularity, so that way more than 1 person will comment on my art. As you can see I already did SmilingSammi and BlueBaron. I've got a few other takers who really want me to draw them, like Fennecbunny and PrincessPolly, because I like drawing cute girls.

• 4 weeks later...

For the time being, I'm focusing on doing commissions at the moment, so send me a personal message if you are interested in my sketches or illustrations.

Price Guide:

$30 For a detailed sketch, black and white with shading
Or
$45 For a colored illustration

Add-Ons
$15 Background
$20 Additional Character
$5 For each small side panel (small comic-book styled thumbnail image)

Edited by OverFlo207 (see edit history)
  • 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest Masyanyalover

Please don’t necrobump, always look at the date to see if the last post is from at least 3 months.

Just now, NaughtyNoid said:

If you do males I would love to see Genie from the original Aladdin, if not then Eden from the show.

If you want to do any of them, please send me a note for the reference images (since Genie doesn't show his legs often)