Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper Art Suggestions for OverFlo207

Hmm. Chun-Li from Street Fighter, MSG's Sniper Wolf, Jill Valentine (perhaps with Nemesis looming over her), Sailor Moon, and maybe Fox McCloud, all in more anatomically correct art style please.

Sniper Wolf sounds cool, you got any scenario ideas? I only ever played Metal Gear: Gun of Patriots, Rising and Portable Ops. I don't think the 2 NES ones count, since Kojima had nothing to do with them. I like diapering animals, so if she has a big wolf with her, I may put one on the animal as well.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucca was always on my list of characters I would definitely draw sooner or later. The space idea sounds cool, I like the concept of having the back of your diaper bulge shifting and floating in zero

Hmmm..maybe   Shaolin Bones did a diaper drawing of that character:   You got any character in mind? What are your favorite neko girls? Other peoples OCs count too. Thanks for giving me lots

I would if people would comment here more than once a year. At the moment, I'm drawing the main OC of other diaper artists to try to gain more popularity, so that way more than 1 person will comment o

As for some suggestions, I think I've got some ideas.

-Coraline (from the film of the same name), wearing a onsie version of the star sweater. She's uncontrollably loading her diaper practically to the limit, her onsie having popped or on the verge of popping due to the now-gargantuan girth of her padding and the monumental amounts of mess she's machine-gunning the insides with.

-Rapunzel, dealing with the after-effects of disobeying mother's orders and being refused diaper changes as punishment. Her diaper's practically at the breaking point, fuller than anything she's quite obviously used to after being stuck in it for a day or two.

-Quorra, from Tron Legacy, perhaps having to deal with dropping a massive mess into her diapers and possibly being unused/intrigued by the feeling?

-Lastly, perhaps more Vanellope? Maybe her packing her pampers intentionally?

As for some suggestions, I think I've got some ideas.

-Coraline (from the film of the same name), wearing a onsie version of the star sweater. She's uncontrollably loading her diaper practically to the limit, her onsie having popped or on the verge of popping due to the now-gargantuan girth of her padding and the monumental amounts of mess she's machine-gunning the insides with.

-Rapunzel, dealing with the after-effects of disobeying mother's orders and being refused diaper changes as punishment. Her diaper's practically at the breaking point, fuller than anything she's quite obviously used to after being stuck in it for a day or two.

-Quorra, from Tron Legacy, perhaps having to deal with dropping a massive mess into her diapers and possibly being unused/intrigued by the feeling?

-Lastly, perhaps more Vanellope? Maybe her packing her pampers intentionally?

Good, I like it when people give me lots of ideas, preferrebly in a list, instead of just one idea that i may or may not do. Whatever I'm in the mood to draw, thats the one I will pick. If I'm watching a movie like Caberet, maybe I'll be in a mood to draw a character like Cammy, since her outfit looks like something similar you'd see in a movie like that.

Also I'm very much in love with taking old video game characters (Retro nes, sega, snes, gb) and drawing them in my diaper scenarios. The more rare and cute/hot the character is, the more there is a chance I'll draw it. I will appreciate if you guys would reach more into your memories to pull out some really nostalgic characters that you liked back when we were young. If its a character that all diaper artists have already drawn, I won't be as enthusiistic to draw it. I love underrated characters and characters that have been ignored or forgotten by the diaper community. Even old cartoons like Tiny Toons or Gadget from Rescue Rangers. Or some random cutie from games like the gb legend of zelda games. I'm interested to see what you guy will dig up. Also I like reading your guys' interests in your profile page, but most people don't take the time to write anything. So I am left in the dark. I also like to surprise people, by catering my art to people's interests.

I like round figures, so I will draw fanart of someone else's work if they got that style.

I may also draw your OCs, or if you write me a very sexy scenario, but don't worry if I haven't responded to someones old request, theres always a chance that I will become interested in drawing it later, it all depends on what mood I'm in. Remember, I'm free.

Edited by OverFlo207 (see edit history)

Gadget from Rescue Rangers, perhaps tied up by Fat Cat, or Chip in roleplay, filling her diaper past the breaking point, moaning.

Yukkilo, from Persona 4. She's in the TV World, fighting a Shadow, while hunched over. Her diaper sagging low, as she machine guns poop and pee into it.

Star Fox's Krystal, in her first appearance attir, crapping through her loincloth.

Equestria Girl's Twilight Sparkle. She's surprised, standing with her friends in Sugercube Corner, as she fills and wets her panties, blushing.

Realistic style please

Guest TS_Chris

Here's a few ideas for ya to draw.

First one, a couple together in a body of water. It can be a pool, a pond, tropical ocean, wherever; it can also be anyone, guy / guy girl / guy or girl / girl, really insert whoever you want I guess. Perhaps they're on a tropical vacation where the food has given them poisoning? See, they're diapered while in the water - but they forgot the swim diapers so all they have are normal water-absorbing bulky diapers. It also so happens they ate some bad food, and now they're filling up those already-waterlogged diapers under the waves... they're upset but can't decide who is to blame, as they are arguing back and forth over whose cooking it was that gave them this upset gut or whose turn it was to pack the swim diapers! (I'd imagine it'd go somewhat like this - the water turning somewhat brown, but the bulky diapers holding most of their massive loads in - no babe ruth bars floating in the water hahaha)

Actually, SPEAKING of that, this is more comical idea rather than sexy. A more vertical image than characters squished into a tight frame so I doubt you'd draw it, but I wanna share it anyways.

Someone scubadiving or otherwise just diving deep in a pool, when their stomach cramps up bad and their poor lil' swim diaper can't hold it. "Babe ruth" bars are floating up to the surface and scaring everyone out of the pool :lol: hehahaha

Third idea. Ever wonder just how diapers behave in space? It's like, one of my most-thought about ideas. Just how the pee wouldn't necessarily float to the bottom of the diaper and up the back all the time, or how a big mess would have the freedom to just push straight out without sagging the diaper due to gravity - even floating up the back depending on the "astronaut's" momentum. That's actually something I see quite rarely in messy diaper art - drawing a more realistic messy diaper "top", wherein the mess has spread up the back of the diaper and doesn't necessarily show complete brown stain all over the back but instead just at the waistband or higher and/or along the wings where the actual absorbent padding ends (blowouts!).

Fourth, an actual idea with specific characters in mind. You want retro games and characters? There aren't too many of Marle and Lucca from Chrono Trigger, and I don't think ANYONE has done Crono himself. Imagine if they had to travel through time diapered all the while - and how hard it would be to find the necessary accoutrements in underdeveloped time periods. This originally was gonna be an idea for the three above (Crono, Lucca, Marle) together for the first time in The Future with overloaded diapers desperately in need of a change. Being that civilization has collapsed, Robo is at a loss what a "diaper" is (or the local haggard human populations barely able to even remember what a "diaper" is).

Really, this idea could go so much further, too - Cavepeople in the distant past trying to offer a change into loincloths, knowing full well the concept of baby care but not knowing what a diaper was, or magic-infused super-advanced diaper tech in the Kingdom of Zeal bringing IMMENSE relief to the constantly underpacked and low-on-changes team. As another idea in this vein, it'd be fun to try and draw a scene where a fully loaded Crono is trying to ask for a change from Lucca or Marle; he is having trouble asking for it because, well, he's a mute!

Guest TS_Chris

TS_Chris' ideas are obviously well thought out, and any one of them would make a great picture.  I'll second his post, especially ideas 1, 2 and 3.

~FlamingCreeper

Feel free to suggest characters for those scenarios if you have any in mind, there's not many I take a disliking towards :P

I would like to request either

-Wadanohara, in her outfit with red/white/blue ribbons, and Samekichi from Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea. Have Samekichi and Wadanohara fighting off fish from the Sea of Death whilst using and filling their diapers.

-Moge-ko from Mogeko Castle. Have her starting to push out a big mess into a diaper, in her room, on her bed, while several mogekos are watching from a cracked door.

-Idate and Nagi from Ice Scream. Have Nagi find out that Idate is using diapers. Both of them have messy diapers.

I have one you will like. You know Illyasviel von Einzbern? The cute kawaii fate girl? You can try diapering her since no one has done it or you can try Yui from SAO. Some girl with the Diaper Art thread... Shado.... naw she has changed her name mutiple times. Has tried so that could prove good for you.

Yeah, I'll put Yui on my docket, just to show people how it's done.

• 4 weeks later...

well   have you ever seen bearn nuts comics  

prozack gets all buff when angry  maybe him punishing  in a messy diaper

or maybe

paw patrol  well  rocky never thows any thing away  and his dog house looks like a dumster  his bead could  be a made from his team diapers  or stinky punishment

I just watched an episode of that cartoon for the first time (not of my own free will, of course) and I was like "Oh!, that's where this artwork came from."

https://inkbunny.net/submissionview.php?id=865645&page=3 

Anyways, I don't get as many animal requests as I want, so I'll probably end up drawing it sooner or later.

As for the Prozack one, that sounds pretty hot. I love buff animals in diapers.

Edited by OverFlo207 (see edit history)

I just watched an episode of that cartoon for the first time (not of my own free will, of course) and I was like "Oh!, that's where this artwork came from."

https://inkbunny.net/submissionview.php?id=865645&page=3 

Anyways, I don't get as many animal requests as I want, so I'll probably end up drawing it sooner or later.

As for the Prozack one, that sounds pretty hot. I love buff animals in diapers.

Buff Prozac is one of the best

http://www.bearnutscomic.com/2012/02/27/310-bear-nuts/

Guest kylewally109

Ok ok I'll do her, just cuz she reminds me of my motherly Feirer wolf. And since the game looks obscure and underrated, that intrigues me to draw her even more...but it will take a short bit of time, I want to enjoy this. :)

Awesome! It would be amazing to see her in your style.