Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diaper Art Suggestions for OverFlo207

Anybody whose checked out my gallery or read my About Me page knows that I like drawing wet/messy diaper art. I draw for free, BUT! that means I can only draw what I like, and at my own speed. Suggestions for new artwork have been coming in slowly, but they should be overflowing. That is why I will create this thread to take in your requests, OCs and character ideas. (Before posting, please look over my gallery to see what type of content I'm interested in.) I try to post at least one drawing a week, I have a job afterall. So let's get messy and make some beautiful diaper art together!

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucca was always on my list of characters I would definitely draw sooner or later. The space idea sounds cool, I like the concept of having the back of your diaper bulge shifting and floating in zero

Hmmm..maybe   Shaolin Bones did a diaper drawing of that character:   You got any character in mind? What are your favorite neko girls? Other peoples OCs count too. Thanks for giving me lots

I would if people would comment here more than once a year. At the moment, I'm drawing the main OC of other diaper artists to try to gain more popularity, so that way more than 1 person will comment o

I'll do pokemon, digimon, furries, humans, chibi's, OCs, Kim Kardashian, Whatever you guys want. I just want you guys to expose me to more characters and artists that fit my preferences. I don't get much time to play modern games or watch a lot of shows, so give me a shout out or message me some links if you spot something interesting you'd like me to draw in a diaper. I played Demon King Box on the 3DS the other day and there are so many sexy girls and animal characters in that game, I wish I would've known about that game and other games like it sooner. 

I like artists who appreciate a nice strong round body, like:

Drake Fenwick, Nancher, Slugbox, theboogie, 0r0ch1

I also like video games that have same style, like:

Mighty Switch Force (all Wayforward games), Super Puzzle Fighter, and Odin Sphere

Let's see what we can dig up :) 

Edited by OverFlo207 (see edit history)

You could also try diapering Professor Juniper from Pokemon, there isn't much art of her (especially messy)

which compels me (for some reason) to suggest this: Sparrowmon (Digimon Fusion) wetting a diaper. Because you don't see her in that. Also lately for some reason I've been wanting to see her omorashified.

which compels me (for some reason) to suggest this: Sparrowmon (Digimon Fusion) wetting a diaper. Because you don't see her in that. Also lately for some reason I've been wanting to see her omorashified.

Palkia, Lugia, Yveltal and Sparrowman...I said I wanted really underrated characters, and boy did you give' em to me. I usually prefer human and furry-based character (even non-anthro furries), but these requests are a bit too obscure and unusual to draw. They are very mechanical and airplane-shaped. I'm not saying I can't do it, I just can't yet conceive an image that emphasizes these characters' sexy points. I first must understand what you think is erotic about them...for example I drew Bladewolf (a robot dog) because he has a big round sexy butt. I'm also currently drawing Poler Kamrous (a giant robot bear from Megaman Zero 2) Because that character is female (somehow) and is very bulky - big butts make big messes. But where she lacks some sex appeal, I'm adding my own touch to make her more fleshy...yeah I'm giving her boobs.

Palkia, Lugia, Yveltal and Sparrowman...I said I wanted really underrated characters, and boy did you give' em to me. I usually prefer human and furry-based character (even non-anthro furries), but these requests are a bit too obscure and unusual to draw. They are very mechanical and airplane-shaped. I'm not saying I can't do it, I just can't yet conceive an image that emphasizes these characters' sexy points. I first must understand what you think is erotic about them...for example I drew Bladewolf (a robot dog) because he has a big round sexy butt. I'm also currently drawing Poler Kamrous (a giant robot bear from Megaman Zero 2) Because that character is female (somehow) and is very bulky - big butts make big messes. But where she lacks some sex appeal, I'm adding my own touch to make her more fleshy...yeah I'm giving her boobs.

Fair enough. You don't have to draw her if you don't want to. My mind just compels me to do things sometimes. I think that's because I have ADHD.

Could you elaborate more specifically on what you want me to draw? Would there be a character involved? Or do you just want me to draw a pail full of used-diapers by itself? Those are those diaper-disposal devices right?

Yup, you've got it right. In a nutshell I'd enjoy seeing a character (any character really) covered in a lot of squishy used diapers, such as them in a pail. Are you looking for specific scene ideas or general theme/content ideas?

Fair enough. You don't have to draw her if you don't want to. My mind just compels me to do things sometimes. I think that's because I have ADHD.

At least you'll give me lots of ideas to consider. I like ideas that take me out of my normal style, I just have to think about it for a while, and tell me what you like most about them, to give me an idea of what you find sexy about them. If it's her personality, I wouldn't know; I don't watch the new digimon show since they took it off the CW31 and my broke ass can't afford to pay for satellite to watch tv (it took me months to save up for this surface tablet to draw my artwork)

Other digimon I will most likely draw down the road are: Gaomon, Terriermon (Cutemon is just a pink copy), Gatomon, Gazimon, Calumon, Bearmon, Beastmon and Tokomon (But doesn't he already look like a walking rolled up diaper?)

And yes, I can also draw the girl human characters too.

Edited by OverFlo207 (see edit history)

At least you'll give me lots of ideas to consider. I like ideas that take me out of my normal style, I just have to think about it for a while, and tell me what you like most about them, to give me an idea of what you find sexy about them. If it's her personality, I wouldn't know; I don't watch the new digimon show since they took it off the CW31 and my broke ass can't afford to pay for satellite to watch tv (it took me months to save up for this surface tablet to draw my artwork)

Other digimon I will most likely draw down the road are: Gaomon, Terriermon (Cutemon is just a pink copy), Gatomon, Gazimon, Calumon, Bearmon, Beastmon and Tokomon (But doesn't he already look like a walking rolled up diaper?)

And yes, I can also draw the girl human characters too.

Okay.

Hey overflow! Been on a bit of a Cammy kick lately from streetfighter. Would love to see her in a soiled diaper under that leotard of hers. Some form of punishment from M. Bison or some other shenanigans. D:<

I do like Cammy. Oh! and specify which style you prefer, the chibi style or the anatomically correct style. Though the decision is ultimately mine to make, I will try to lean more towards whatever you pick, as long as it compliments the overall image, and emphasizes the character's sexiest features.

• 3 weeks later...