Sign in to follow this  

Thoughts a rainy day on my daily wetting customs

Hi,

It's raining outside my little cottage and I'm sitting in my favourite armchair waiting for the rain to stop. Looking out of the window through the curtains of raindrops running down the pane, I suddenly realize, that I'm looking at my favourite spot in the world to wet my panties: The lawn in my garden! Every morning the first thing I do is to go out in the garden and standing with my legs parted pee through my sleeping panties. I can't imagine a better way to start yet another day! And every night the last thing I do before going to bed is to go out in the garden, pull up my skirt and pee through my panties. It gives me the feeling, that I'm pouring out all the vexations, that use to gather in my mind during a day. Then I can go to bed and sleep in peace and quiet! (Sometimes I keep the wet panties on during the night. I love how they cling around my mimsy!)

As some of you by now know, I love to wet myself anywhere and everywhere in all sorts of public places. And yet my garden is my favourite spot. Although it is so secluded, that no one from outside can see me. Not at all public, as I otherwise want it. But it gives me a feeling of security in my daily life to also have included my fetish as a kind of a routine in my daily living. Something I can do privately, all by myself.

This was just some reflections running through my head a rainy day. It would be nice to hear of how other members might involve our fetish in their daily routines. If they do *giggle*

Hi,

I wasn't sure myself... But getting this comment from you made it more than worth it :smile:!!!! If you were here, I would kiss you and kiss you again!!! And you're soon getting a baby :smile:! If I tried to hug you now, would my arms reach around you? :wink: Love you/Vikka