Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Denying or trying to hide their desperation

Hi There 

Does any body have or know of any videos of ladies trying there best to hide and deny that they are desperate? I know they may be in short supply because its probably the opposite of what most people what in a desperation video but ive always been interested in girls being too embarrassed to admit how desperate they are and trying their best to subtly hide it even though its obvious they are struggling 

Thanks for any help

I wish I had video from my college GF in a class we had together.

Her in a white blouse and jean miniskirt.  She knew of my panty wetting likes, which made it that much better.

About 2/3 through the 90 minute class, she starts bouncing her crossed leg, and gets kinda tense-looking.  I asked if she was okay, via written word, and she just ignored me.  I asked again, if she was okay, and she wrote back "have to go to the bathroom".

Oh.

It was a long 30 minutes!!!!

She held on, and remarkably skipped the toilets in the building to head back to her room, and it was our last class of the day.

Making things even better was, as we were going up the stairs, there were two girls coming down, both in skirts, and I had a nice upskirt of both.

Went into her room, I asked her to pee her panties...she protested, I insisted, she took off her skirt, and I asked her to put on a half slip.  She did, got in the stall shower, held herself, then very shortly thereafter leaked through her fingers after asking if I could "see".

I was below her, not underneath however, looking up.

Oh, yes...yes I can.

I actually made one custom clip called something like housewife denying that she wets herself, where I was asked to play that I secretly wet myself when my husband was gone. That day he came home early and I had just been naughty.. now I needed to find excuses (like I spilled a glass of water) and deny that I would do such a thing. Filmed from his perspective I believe. It was some time ago. I remember that it was quite popular though and I always planned on doing a similar one.