Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee Movie List - Revival (with book list as well)

Guest tortoise
35 minutes ago, xmenforever said:

On the subject above of the Jiggy McCue books, they're well worth a read, the descriptions are amazing - although the book you were referring to is actually called one for all and all for lunch, if I remember right, as per their catchphrase/motto thingy... Anyway, if you're not enjoying the desperation just because it's desperation, you'll be laughing at the way the author worded everything!

(on a side note, there's also a few mentions of omo in the book The Toilet Of Doom, also in the Jiggy McCue series)

YES that's the one! Omg, duh! Yes!

• Replies 471
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

TVGuy, yet again you give me another reason to  want to hire someone to come round to your home and suck your dick. Keep dis shit up, man.

TVGuy my good man. Anychance we can get an update? Not trying to rush you but I'm looking forward to it. The list under your trustworthy hands is gonna be kick ass.     Also any reason why my post

Man, I ain't even got enough money to buy myself a Mcdonalds let alone send someone to go suck someone else's hoohaa. People gotta chill out.

Posted Images

Guest tortoise
9 hours ago, ChloTheCrazyMofo said:

YES that's the one! Omg, duh! Yes!

I can't edit my post - too tired to see the edit button - but continuing on. There's another Omo mention in the Jiggy McCue series, in the book 'the iron, the switch, and the broom cupboard' which talks about the main character (Jiggy) holding it in, feeling desperate, and going. The description makes me laugh. He calls his pee 'orangeade' :grin:

• 2 weeks later...

Just an update.  I'm still working with the site's developers on how I can have it so you can just view the new PMD by letter or by category.  Its taking longer than i thought it would, but they're looking into it.

With regards to books, I could possibly look at adding "Book" to the Format field, so you would have the option of "Movie", "TV Show", and "Book", if people are interested in having that option on there?  I'm open to suggestions on how to improve it.

On 8/14/2016 at 9:01 PM, MrOmorashi said:

At the moment, I'm still going through the existing ones from Wet Wayne's list and adding the respective photos and correcting any entries that aren't quite labelled right.  But its open for others to add their own too now, so if you find one, feel free to add it :)

I've noticed a few members have added some themselves too :)

I there no way way to clone his old site and ad updates?

12 hours ago, timsperts said:

I there no way way to clone his old site and ad updates?

No, unfortunately like TVGuy mentioned in a previous post, the old site used an outdated and insecure web language.  Most web servers don't support the technology it was using anymore.  The only way it could be made available without manually typing each one in again was to export it and then transfer it to a database.  Even though i got it done in what seemed to be a fairly quick time, it did take alot of work to export it and then re-import it into a database, and i was pretty much spending 8 hours a day on it.

On 02/09/2016 at 7:00 AM, Alice125 said:

http://omorashi.wikia.com/wiki/Omorashi_Wikia

I have been working on this for awhile, I've included more of a variety of scenes, I don't have many added yet, but I am working on it and welcome additions, you are able to add stuff without being logged in, just please don't add any bad stuff

Cool!  I haven't had a look yet, but its good to have multiple resources available. The more the merrier i think.  That way there's plenty of ways for people to contribute to the omo community :)

• 2 weeks later...

Emily Woodrow (Lucy Griffiths) is seen unbuckling her pants as she is heard putting up the toilet seat and then peeing. First she's unseen but then we cut to her sitting on the toilet and peeing. She's interrupted when Tulip O'Hare (Ruth Negga) walks in and asks where Jesse Custer (Dominic Cooper) is. After Emily tells her what she wants to hear, Tulip leaves as Emily resumes peeing having stopped when Tulip entered as she puts her hands on her face seemingly embarrassed. Preacher Season 1 Episode 5: The South Shall Rise Again.

Or something like that somebody else could probably write it better than I could. I don't watch the show I only just found that by chance. People should really be looking more and adding when they can because not much is being added as it used too.

Added a new scene yesterday: https://omorashi.online/pmd/implied/young-and-hungry-r4126/

Young and Hungry

Season 2  Episode 15

Gabi (Emily Osment) refuses to go to the bathroom out of fear that if she pees it is going to cause an earthquake. When she's finally tricked into having to go, an earthquake does shake the apartment where everyone is cake testing for Elliot's (Rex Lee) wedding.

vlcsnap-2016-09-23-22h02m05s567.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't believe all the progress that the Pee Movie List has gone through to bring it to where it is now. That being said. Is it me or is it a bit of a difficult to find the Movies you want to find. It's nothing like the old list. Not a bad thing once you find the movie your looking for it's perfect. I guess what im trying to say is in some ways it is better than the old list, I.e more info on movies and way more of them but it seems that it always wants to ask for age varification, it is very difficult to find the movies that interest me, I only really watch female wetting. But thats because there a lot of movies listed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    The only other thing id like to ask is what happens if the Donations don't cover the cost will the site have to close again. I mean it's got to be expensive to run a database of all the pee Movies.  

On 02/11/2016 at 10:58 AM, Torghn said:

I can't believe all the progress that the Pee Movie List has gone through to bring it to where it is now. That being said. Is it me or is it a bit of a difficult to find the Movies you want to find. It's nothing like the old list. Not a bad thing once you find the movie your looking for it's perfect. I guess what im trying to say is in some ways it is better than the old list, I.e more info on movies and way more of them but it seems that it always wants to ask for age varification, it is very difficult to find the movies that interest me, I only really watch female wetting. But thats because there a lot of movies listed.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    The only other thing id like to ask is what happens if the Donations don't cover the cost will the site have to close again. I mean it's got to be expensive to run a database of all the pee Movies.  

Thanks for the feedback @Torghn.  If you sign up as a member, you no longer get the age verification message.  This is just because of the nature of the content in the list, and i'd like to keep it going as long as possible, but signing up is free, so its no big deal.

There is also a search option to the top right of the page (just next to the main menu bar along the near-top), you can search through movies by title, tags, content, description, etc, from there.  You'll also find that you can filter them a bit more on the lower right once you're in one of the categories (such as filtering out only movies which have females wetting, etc).

I'm also still working with developers to try to get a clickable A-Z view of each category as well, but i think thats someways off yet still.

The whole list is also now community-driven, so people can modify the details in the list themselves now.  For example, if you find a movie that you like, and want to categorise it as female wetting, you can add that as tags to the movie just by editing the movie details.  Unfortunately, this level of detail wasn't in the list i got from Wet Wayne, so i haven't been able to do this myself. To be honest, i doubt i'll be able to find the time to do that myself, given the thousands of entries in the database and that i'm still actually going through the names and correcting the titles which did not convert correctly.  But thats why i made it community-driven, so if people find something that they need to add/correct/update, they can.

I'm open to suggestions on adding additional categories if the community thinks its worthwhile?  Such as a way to filter it by female wetting, etc.

Don't be too worried about the donations not covering the cost of the site, the site isn't going anywhere.  :)  (And even if there was the rare chance something was to happen, i would make sure the data was preserved - it would really be a sad day if we lost all that information!)

Edited by MrOmorashi (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stumbled across a scene totally by accident tonight. In The Writer's Burrow (2016), a Spanish film, there is a scene where a girl wets herself in shock at her kidnappers house. It is fairly tame and obviously faked, but we the viewer see pee run over her shoe. Never understand why film makers don't make it a bit yellow, as it is nearly always made clear which doesn't show up much on camera and clearly looks just like water squirted. 

vlcsnap-2016-11-28-19h26m14s229.png

vlcsnap-2016-11-28-19h25m55s932.png

Edited by Zammo (see edit history)