Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale My boyfriend's little accident

Guest cherry65

Guest cherry65

One night me and my boyfriend we're out at a party and we had been drinking a lot. So around 3 am we decided to get a cab home it was about an half hour drive to our apartment. I noticed him started to fidget a bit so i asked him if he was okay he said "babe I really need to piss" I told him not to worry because we would be back home soon. I was secretly hoping we would wet himself so that i could take care of him but he was fine at the time. Once we made it up to the apartment he lied down on the couch laying on his back. I had to go to the bathroom pretty bad too at this point so i left him to go to the bathroom. When i came out i was surprised he wasn't at the door waiting for the bathroom considering he had to go "so bad". I came back into the living room and he was passed out snoring away on the couch. Then i noticed a little dark patch on his crotch area that started to get larger. A hot streams of pee started running down his legs and he still didn't wake up. Still flowing strong i nudged his shoulder and said "babe your peeing all over the couch". He opened his eyes and stood up quickly he looked so embarrassed. I helped him get to our bedroom and cleaned him up and put him to bed. in the morning he couldn't remember a thing but I think he was just to proud to admit he went potty all over himself...

hope you guys liked it, if so ill write more :)

Loved the story Cherry, as I can relate!

There was one night that involved beer, rum, sambuca and marijuhanna that resulted in a passed out incident. And once or twice where I haven't soaked myself but have wet in my sleep a bit.

Luckiest break I had was one night coming home drunk, and falling asleep in an armchair while my wife was watching a movie with the lights off. I woke up feeling quite warm and "heavy" down there, and suddenly realised that I'd started to wet myself in my sleep. I jumped up and ran, (staggered/fumbled) to the toilet, wetting my pants on the way. I still can't explain how, but my butt stayed dry even though I was sitting down. My crotch was soaked, and I had pee streaks down both legs and the top of my socks were wet from when I peed while walking, but my bum and the chair stayed dry. I just got changed, hid my jeans and briefs, then went back into the living room to try and surreptitiously check the chair for a wet spot. I only got away with it because the room was dark I'm sure.

Most of my mates have all had at least one sleep wetting incident while drunk, so it does happen

• 3 years later...