Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Little brother wets the bed

Guest cherry65

Guest cherry65

I'm new at this but i have a really good story so here it goes..

Me and my little brother jessie (not his real name) have always been really close growing up. Since we lived with our single dad whenever he wet the bed or something he would come to me because he was too embarrassed to tell our dad. He had recently got remarried, I was 17 and jessie was only 14 we had become a joined family with two new sisters. Since our house was small and didn't have enough bedrooms so i had to share a bed with jessie the first night. Jessie was very nervous growing up and it was especially hard for him 3 new people living with us. 

3:55 am Jessie whispers my name so i roll over to look at him "whaaat" i asked still half asleep. "I had an accident…"  I sit up and turn on the lamp to look down at the soaked sheets around him and the damp leg of my sweat pants. "I'm so sorry" he looked so embarrassed and adorable. I told him its okay and accidents do happen so i took the sheets and wet blankets threw them off the bed and got some new sheets from the closet in his room. The mattress was still soaked and jessie wouldn't let me wake anyone up because he was so mortified so used a whole role of paper towel and soaked up all the pee. Once we were all cleaned up he made me promise not to tell anyone and we went back to sleep. 

I hope you guys liked my story ill never forget it if you like it ill post more :)

Poor "Jessie" must have felt horrible to have wet the bed while sleeping with a girl three years older. I suppose he was not a frequent bedwetter, or he would have been better prepared for an accident.

What drew you to this site? Do you enjoy desperation, wetting, or diapers? Do post more stories!

• 3 years later...