Sign in to follow this  

Sleeping in diaper

At first, I'd like to ask you an advice. I tried sleeping in diaper, sometimes wet, other times dry and clean, but I really can't sleep well in them. I don't know if it's due to arousal or if it's simply uncomfortable, I just can't get used to it. 
Are some of you facing the same difficulty? Or, if you had solved it, how did you do that?  :blink:

The second question I wanted to ask is about the reasons which make you wear diapers for night. What do you like about that? How do you feel when you go to bed in a dry diaper and you wake up wet? Or, at least, are you able to wet in your sleep and why is it better to do it in a diaper instead of your pajamas?  :rolleyes:

I hope this thread will be interesting for the most of you  :happy:

To be honest, I absolutely LOVE sleeping in a diaper! It's just so comfy...... If I'm having an issue with arousal, I will have a little (COUGH) "fun" before going to sleep. Unfortunately, I don't wet in my sleep, though I would like to. Waking up wet would be so childlike, and I would love to do so.

I've slept in a diaper too, I agree its so comfy and so much fun. I can't sleep for too long in a wet diaper. It helps if you make sure your diaper is soft, that's the main part.

I like the comfort, and I just love diapers..hence why I'm in this particular forum. I don't wake up wet though its super nice to wake up with a full bladder and lay there and let go in the diaper. That is bliss.

Ooh, that's the best part! It feels so naughty to wake up, wet my diaper, then go back to sleep. That, coupled with my paci, is why I sleep so well, lol.

Are some of you facing the same difficulty? Or, if you had solved it, how did you do that?  :blink:

It took me quite some time to sleep well in diapers and i dont wear them very frequently during nights.

The new Tena Maxi (the cotton feel ones) actually made a huge difference comfort wise. Also i never expected those tapes to hold which they did all the time and the outside was perfectly dry no matter how wet they got. You might try those for nights.

Hi I love too sleeping in my tena pants , and when I wake up in the morning then let i Flow my pee in the diaper

I love sleeping in diapers. It just feels so natural to me.

The padding just feels more comfortable and gives you the support when you sleep. I think I prefer it to wearing any other undergarment and even sleeping without any. Plus it feels like the diaper is hugging your body, so it feels more relaxing to me.

If you are having trouble, it could be that you may have a brand that is not comfortable sleeping in or your body doesn't like the padding when you are sleeping. Wearing diapers might also make you feel energetic because you may feel excited to wear them and falling asleep feeling energetic just doesn't happen.

I sleep better in nappies, it perhaps just takes a bit of getting used to. But when you wake up needing to "go" but you don't have to go anywhere, just stay in your warm bed, do it in your nappy and go back to sleep... that's the most amazing benefit!

I sometimes sleep in one but it does feel a little weird using it while lying down, it gives me the feeling of leaking. 

I do have some other friends that have tried that too, some enjoyed it, others felt awkward after trying it 

I love peeing in the evening when I am laying in my bed

I find cotton-feel diapers really work better for me sleeping, too. also, I do like to be a bit wet, and it needs to be a bit cold so i don't overheat...  

I love sleeping in diapers as well =) So, so comfy! I used to have trouble in the beginning and now I usually wear one of my cutest pairs of panties underneath (makes it softer) if I don't plan on wetting when I wake hehe. Makes me feel so cute and super duper comfy! ^_^

I sleep in diapers occasionally. At first, it was really hard for me to sleep in them, but you will get used to it after a few times. When i go to sleep, the diaper is usually still dry and i also dont wet in my sleep. However, if i wake up to pee, i obviously let go and go back to sleep because sleeping in a wet diaper feels just awesome.

I only had a chance to try it once. I did have a problem falling asleep too, mostly because of the arousal. And because I couldn't fall asleep for an hour or so I started feeling like I need to go. But when I let it out and wet myself a little I felt much better and with the warmth between my legs I finally fell asleep :) Waking up wet is awesome guys :D

Yup, falling asleep without difficulty requires getting used to being diapered for longer period. Or being extra tired. Some positions are less comfortable, but you'll get used to it and adjust your positioning in time. Arousal could be a problem, if too intense, so its best to afford yourself few "good times" in diapers before sleep. 
Wet or not, overnight diaper in the morning feels extra good.

This is tough for me too, I definitely attribute that to arousal. However i have managed to fall asleep fairly quickly a few times, but i guess its hit or miss for me. It would probably get easier the more you sleep in diapers.

Waking up wet is awesome guys :D

No such luck for me. I really, really wish I could wake up wet. If I pee at all in a diaper before going to bed, I just can't sleep. I have to go change into something dry before being able to fall asleep. =/ I am just now starting to break through my mental block of peeing in a bed at all.

I love sleeping in them normally, but it did take me a while to get to that point. Just keep trying to fall asleep while wearing and eventually it will work. 

I've worn Depends products to bed before, both the pull on briefs and the button up style, and have slept ok in them when their dry, but I haven't trusted them enough to try a full wetting in them while lying down. I've experimented with them by laying on the bed with towels underneath me, and found that they do tend to leak a bit, making me to nervous to do more than some minor spurts or dribbles in.

One night I had a pair of the blue pull on brief pairs on, and I woke up needing a pee. I lay there and tried, but just didn't have the necessary faith in the product to do so. I did manage to slowly pee my pants a bit at a time, dribble by dribble, and I loved the feeling of hot pee running over my crotch and soaking the back, but I just couldn't allow myself to completely let go and flood it. And after a bit of time the arousal got in the way of the act, and had to be taken care of......After that I still needed to get up and go to the toilet to finish peeing.

Another time I was wearing the button up style diaper. I was in a deep sleep, as I had been drinking a bit before going to bed. Anyway, I woke up bursting. I had forgotten that I even had a nappy on, and I forced myself to get up and stumbled into the bathroom.

Now here's a confession. I will sometimes just stand in front of the shower and pee in the drain during the night rather than use the toilet. It saves the trouble of trying to aim while you're standing there half asleep and uncoordinated. Just stand there and pee on the shower floor without even using my hands to aim, then just run the shower to rinse the floor afterwards.

So I stood in front of the shower in a dazed half drunken stupor, and pulled my boxers down to my ankles. I faced into the shower and just let go. It took a couple of seconds for me to realise that I was suddenly getting really warm and wet around my crotch. I looked down in my dazed state, and realised that I had my nappy on and was wetting myself completely as I stood there! I couldn't stop, so I had to wait until I finished. On this occasion the nappy did a superb job, and didn't even leak in the slightest! I thought of changing it, but also realised that it was the perfect opportunity to keep wearing a nappy that I had (almost accidentally) wet while I went back to bed.

So I did, but once again the arousal got the better of me. As I lay there I was so turned on not only by what I'd done, but by what I was still wearing that I couldn't get back to sleep. After awhile I had to relieve the tension, then change into a dry diaper so I could get back to sleep.

I can sleep in a dry nappy with no problem though. I just get too turned on by using them or wearing a wet one.

I used to sleep in a diaper every night for no other reason than just to do it.  I think it took me a few nights to get used to it, but after I did, I had no problems sleeping in them.  I found that I had to take my mind off of it initially and let it become a natural thing for me.  When I did that, I slept very well in a diaper, waking in the middle of wetting once, but always sleeping well.

I think part of the problem people have is that we are trained to be out of diapers, so trying to get back in them is not what is seen as normal, and it takes time to overcome that training to become "normal".

I find it soothing. Honestly, it comforts me and helps me stay asleep. Especially if I'm wet...

My biggest problem when it comes to sleeping diapered is I'm too tempted to pee...and because I usually sleep on my side, I leak.  But there's still something awesome and blushy about going to bed diapered and waking up in a wet bed anyway.

It takes getting used to.  I remember way back when I first started sleeping in them, I also had problems sleeping, and it was mostly due to arousal.  I think if you take care of business, and can get over any shame and "oh my god I have to get out of this diaper what the hell am I doing?" thoughts that helps a lot.  Once you are completely comfortable with the fact that you enjoy diapers, sleeping in them is easy...and very restful!

Sign in to follow this