Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I usually just lurk around here but I used to really enjoy Jayne's videos. 

I am not sure if I'm ok to post these here, if not let me apologize now!!

I really like videos of women with bulging bladders frantic to pee or women bursting to pee waiting in a long queue. if anyone has any i would be interested. 

Edited by Kirito
Attachments removed, https://omorashi.org/topic/19664-readme-forum-rules-guidelines/?p=776477 (see edit history)

Bulgelover, there is a disclaimer at the top of the Video thread that says Bound2Burst videos can not be uploaded here. I would get rid of those. Sorry, but B2B has contacted the site before requesting we not upload their content. 

Seconded. Plus im a fan of their work and would like them to keep making videos. As such you can see a full library of videos available to purchase here: http://www.bound2burst.net/movies/mbm/jayne.html

I would love that first video when going to the link OP posted. "A Pee on the Overpass."

Anyone have it?

Edit:

Here is a video of her that I have. This one is from her website, and not B2B so it should be okay.

Desperate Jayne Jeans.mp4

Edit 2:

I figured I could add some screencaps so people don't clutter up their folders with copies:

post-28060-0-65455800-1430289050_thumb.p

post-28060-0-84452600-1430289143_thumb.p

post-28060-0-25824100-1430289062_thumb.p

post-28060-0-62451500-1430289066_thumb.p

Edited by cantcatchme (see edit history)

Jayne was certainly one of my favourite of the B2B models and watching her vids have given me a great deal of pleasure !!  It's a shame she has "quit" but i guess at some point we all move on with our lives and leave the past behind. I am sure she has her reasons for "quitting" and if that is a final decision then i - for one - wish her every success and happiness for the future.