Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Makishi's Art

Hello, all! After lurking around this site and enjoying it, I decided to join up. Maki-sama, I loved your D. Va artwork, and after seeing it, I have a suggestion. How about a comic about Quiet from MGSV waiting in a bush for an opportune moment to snipe some fools, getting desperate, and then peeing in a bottle? I would heartily enjoy that. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey, I drew a little doujinshi type thing of D.Va from OverWatch.

Did another omo drawing, this time it is a female version of myself >w<     I used a faster rougher style, I quite like it myself. I have always been a fan of sketchy style drawings.

Its been some time since i've drawn something but I'm back with a new one. I just used cell shading for this one because soft shading takes a too long, and I some what prefer cell shading anyway.

Posted Images

On 1/9/2017 at 5:07 AM, naumneglare said:

Hello, all! After lurking around this site and enjoying it, I decided to join up. Maki-sama, I loved your D. Va artwork, and after seeing it, I have a suggestion. How about a comic about Quiet from MGSV waiting in a bush for an opportune moment to snipe some fools, getting desperate, and then peeing in a bottle? I would heartily enjoy that. ;)

Thanks!

I could maybe do a little something with Quiet. I have thought of something before, my idea was more like a few frames of her getting desperate in the helicopter on the way back from a mission and maybe Big Boss is kind enough to give her a bottle to go in or something....

2 hours ago, Dracon said:

Can we get more overwatch art plz...whoever you can do...tracer,Ana,sombra,...mor d.va

Maybe I will, maybe I won't....  

....I probably will, the D. VA one I did was quite liked so why not do some more Overwatch omo!

• 1 month later...

Speaking as a creative writer that has dealt with the same issue via a different artistic medium, the best way to learn what to avoid for later work is to follow through to completion, after which you can take a step back and identify what the problem is with less bias.

I've thrown out enough short stories and paragraphs to know that it hasn't helped me figure out what the problem was.

Long story short, I believe you should stick with it until completion so that you can assess what bugs you and how to fix/avoid it in the future.

Hope this helps. ^^

On 15/04/2017 at 8:15 AM, Makishi said:

Hi, its me....

So i'm doing this drawing right now and its nearing completion but i'm quite unhappy how its turning out and i'm really feeling like giving up on it. But its almost done so I should finish it. 

ughh, idk what to do! :depressed2:

Don't care Makishi, you always make a good job, I belive in you lol

Don't worry about a thing, because every little thing........ "

9 hours ago, Makishi said:

I know right.

Armor? lol, what armor. Less armor is more! That is how it works, right?

The High Fantasy Law of Female Armor states that the less armour a female is wearing, the more likely it is for an incoming strike to hit what armour there actually is. :lol:

Not an artist myself, but I can see how the angle of the arms would be a bitch to draw. Even if you're not 100% confident with your work, I think you did a pretty solid job. ^_^

2 hours ago, Darksyn said:

The High Fantasy Law of Female Armor states that the less armour a female is wearing, the more likely it is for an incoming strike to hit what armour there actually is. :lol:

Not an artist myself, but I can see how the angle of the arms would be a bitch to draw. Even if you're not 100% confident with your work, I think you did a pretty solid job. ^_^

Yeah, I always say, Maki, RainDay, Omocom and Sunflower are my favorite in this site lol even if they are not 100% sure about it, I'm sure it is a good pic xD

Guest phoenix80803

Nice! I'm not familiar with the game, but the look on her face in the first picture is priceless! And the second picture is incredibly hot! 

Thanks again and keep up the good excellent work!

Beautiful work, Makishi! I especially like the detail put into her clothing, like how her top sits on her frame, and the the creases in the fabric, as well as the elastic in her panties (Not to mention how good they look wet, especially in the third image!), and your shading looks fantastic, at least to my eyes. ^_^

Edit: Forgot to mention how detailed her hair is, and the expressions are quite well done, as well!

Edited by Darksyn (see edit history)