Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Kuroshitsuji Omorashi

• 2 months later...

Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler) Omorashi! I'm kind of a CielXAlois shipper but not too heavy on any pairings, but the idea of them sharing some Omo fun :3

Or maybe little Ciel in his dress wetting, then Sebastian changing him- Okay I'm gonna stop now :x

aa yes! I love cielois a lot, one of my favorite Kuroshitsuji ships (second to cielizabeth). It's a really nice dynamic and I like it a lot. You know, minus the verbal abuse that could be incorporated into it, but that's thankfully optional.

I don't care much for sebaciel though bc of personal experiences though so I prefer that ship to be kept away from me

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I could imagine an omo scene featuring each of the characters. But the ones with the highest potential for this are Finny and Maylene, maybe Soma. I'd really love Ciel or Grell wetting themselves as well.

Well I would do this with my marasmus grade gmod omorashi scenes but the problem is there are no models available so unless someone has a lead on some I'm afraid I can't make one of the amines that is desperately needing some omorashi art.
Guest flameono

Yes I could totally picture ciel wetting himself as well as Grell. Will could take care of Grell. And Sebastian obviously take care of Ciel.

• 1 year later...
On 02/01/2016 at 5:25 PM, PuppyDog230 said:

Alois all the way! My mom and I even came up with a scenario for him where he tries to get his butler's attention by drinking all day and purposely getting desperate and wetting himself, but since his butler has no interest in him, he basically just throws Alois in the bath...

I laughed so much at the ending part but it would be really cute ! 

Alois is so competitive I totally picture him needing to pee but not wanting to go before Ciel and end up wetting himself. 

Now I want to draw Ciel trying to look all serious and not draw attention to himself while investigating but being really desperate, then Sebastian saves his pants by taking him quickly in the nearest desert place to relieve himself !

Edited by Ely (see edit history)