Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to pee laying down?

I was laying in bed tonight and got a slight urge to pee. I did not want to get up so I just stuffed something I could pee onto into my underpants. I relaxed but it wouldn't come out. I did not have to go very badly but my bladder was still telling me I needed a pee. I finally had to stand up and the pee instantly came gushing on to what I stuffed into my underwear once I relaxed when standing.

How does everyone else tackle peeing while laying down? Especially with just that first slight urge to pee.

Peeing while lying down has become for us almost unnatural. We trained not to wet the bed, and now our body knows that peeing while lying down is not a good idea.
It requires an intense training, not only a strong will. You can push the hardest you can, but it won't come out freely on its own.

For the first times, I suggest you to try peeing lying down when you're almost bursting; something will come out. When the position will seem to you more natural, you'll be able to decrease the amount of pee held. Try also different positions. One of them will be more comfortable at the beginning.

See the positive side of the matter: you're not a boy and you will not have to fight with a non-stop erection :P

How does everyone else tackle peeing while laying down? Especially with just that first slight urge to pee.

I find it's very hard when I only have that annoying first urge.  It's annoying enough to keep me awake but not enough of an urge to really pee.  At a point like that I usually have to get up (or at least sit up) and pee.  If I'm gonna sit up anyway, I might as well get out of bed and pee properly.  

I find I don't really like peeing in bed unless I do it somewhat spontaneously.  Like when I wake up in the middle of the night busting, then I can let it go in squirts and my underwear will soak up a small amount of it.  Once I get to the point that my underwear can't soak up any more and I get a trickle running over the front or back of my thigh, I will roll over onto my back and let out more.  Once I have "broken the seal" with a few squirts I find I can very easily let the rest go.  But yeah, that first squirt or two, unless I'm really needing to pee, I have a lot of difficulty with, when in bed.

Well I wasn't wanting to get any pee on my bed. It was at that point of the first annoying urge to go that keeps you awake but not really enough to bother going to the bathroom right away. I just wanted to pee into what I stuffed into my underpants to soak it up, even if it wasn't everything in my bladder. I'll have to wait till I'm bursting and try to let out small squirts and trickles next time.

Any more tips are always helpful if anyone has them.

Half of your problem is not wanting to get any pee in/on your bed.....you need a good waterproof sheet that you have learned to trust.   It will then come easy, I had a g/f once who had been a bedwetter until her teens, so she knew how to pee in bed and how it felt.   When I discussed introducing this to our lovemaking she was enthusiastic but always pleaded that the cleanup is long and tedious not to mention the stains on the mattress.    Once I convinced her that my undersheet was a high quality water stopper not only was she very impressed, but found it easier to simply lie down and pee........I loved to be under the covers and watch closely as she peed through her panties and onto the bed......she found it a turn on too....but only after she had gotten it past her memories of cleaning up being a pain.

Even after un-training myself against the taboo of wetting my pants , peeing lying down was nearly impossible.  I think in addition to being trained wetting my pants was wrong, as was peeing in the bed, I have a strong aversion to damaging my furniture. Once when confined to bed following surgery, I simply could not pee in the container I was given and had to be catheterized. 

Although I prefer not to I now can pee in bed , with sufficient  protection. I achieved this by doing something  like  I recommend people try when trying to pee in their pants.

You might want to try this. Hold you pee until desperate. Then lay down in the tub,fully dressed, and either let nature take its course or just let go .

Practice. It gets easier once you've done it a few times. I keep a bottle by my bed for when I'm feeling too lazy to go to the toilet, or when I'm feeling playful and just want to do it in the bottle. When I injured my leg and it was much harder to get up to use the toilet I used the bottle all the time, it got to be a totally normal and comfortable way to relieve my bladder.  But back when I first tried it, I just could not manage to urinate! It was a struggle to dribble.

Yea, I actually can pee into a bottle. Not laying down of corse because I'm a girl.

Iv managed to pee laying down once the pee just wanted to come out I guess, I'm not sure what was different about that time. I really had to go but I wasn't burstinf just yet. Where I tried again absolutely bursting still holding in my morning pee and I couldn't get a drop out.

The action of gravity is not to be lightly dismissed.  Peeing laying down requires actually working against gravity, unless you're laying on your stomach.  If you're on your back, your urethra is actually pointed up, and unless you're actually bursting to pee, there just might not be enough pressure to overcome the strength of your muscles.  You have to work at it.  There are so many things that work against you, from training not to pee other than into a toilet, training not to pee in bed, not to pee your pants, if you're wearing any.  Practice is what it takes, plus a noticeably full bladder.

Training is a big part of it.  I love the feeling of telling your body to go but your body not letting it happen.  Once you have to go bad enough, it will come out.

I have no trouble wetting at night when I'm diapered (there have been times I wake up wet and don't even remember doing it) but when I'm not I'm woken up by a full bladder.  At that point I either need to let go and wet the bed or get up and use the toilet.  At first it was difficult but once I had protection on the bed and I knew I wasn't going to damage the mattress it became much easier to "practice".

Try getting some bed pads so you can go without having to worry about the sheets or mattress. 

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, I've never had a problem peeing while laying down, but I don't think that is surprising because I've always been a bedwetter, so it comes naturally to me!  It was an every night thing until I was well into my teens, and it is something I've never overcome even as an adult, although I don't do it every night now. 

I now wear a nappy every night, because I prefer that to waking up in wet sheets.  If I do wake during the night needing to pee, I have no problem in letting it go, and going back to sleep.

• 2 weeks later...

After a pleasant jeans wetting yesterday, I was not yet empty. This happens when I hold my pee a long time. I decided to give this a try laying on my bed wearing only my white cotton briefs. Perhaps since I had done a long hold, ending in a wetting an hour earlier; I peed quicker and easier than I thought. I only had a towel under me to protect the bed so I had to cut it off to keep from damaging the bed. I recorded it ; this is the video. Again I am only wearing briefs. The video is short as I started peeing immediately  Wetting My Briefs In Bed 003.AVI

• 2 weeks later...

What helps me practice is this:

1. Have good, trustworthy mattress protection. You aren't going to be able to pee if you are already preparing yourself to stop in time to save your mattress. You have to trust that it will be okay. That's a big block.

2. Make sure you have to go a pretty solid amount when you first practice. Others have recommended desperate, but I, myself lock up more that way. Just be sure you gotta go.

3. First, start by getting comfy peeing in bed by sitting or even squatting the first few times. Then you can move to propping up your head and back, then you can gradually work into a laying position. Sometimes I find that if I can let a little out while propped up, I can lie down and let the rest out easier.

It can be a very slow process to untrain in this way. I'm still in the process, but it's getting easier!

Work up gradually to wetting the bed. First make sure you can wet your pajamas while standing up. Then try it standing up in bed. Then try it while kneeling in bed. Finally try to wet while lying down in bed. Do you want to wet while lying on your front, side, or back? I prefer to do it while lying face down, so that my chest and legs feel the spreading warm wetness, but a female friend of mine likes to wet while on her side, so that her pee flows over her thigh. Good luck in having the wet sexy experience that you crave!

I have no problems wetting with or without clothes while standing up. I love peeing that way more then sitting down. Kneeling or squatting is never much of a problem either. It's when I'm actually laying down it can be really hard to get it to flow out. When I do manage to pee some I perfer to be lying on my back with a pillow or two.

Edited by ApatheticSpazzle (see edit history)

I was laying in bed tonight and got a slight urge to pee. I did not want to get up so I just stuffed something I could pee onto into my underpants. I relaxed but it wouldn't come out. I did not have to go very badly but my bladder was still telling me I needed a pee. I finally had to stand up and the pee instantly came gushing on to what I stuffed into my underwear once I relaxed when standing.

I used to have this problem.  But with practice it goes away.